RE:Driving nude

Neighborhood as a result of the return trip. Going out i hit the local quickie mart for a drink and snack, then on to my naked day at resort, beach or hike. As soon as I leave the lot the shorts and shirt come off. Sucks at the beach that i need shorts to get to and from the beach. Pull up to the house naked but need shorts from the street. On long trips by myself or with puppy I only put something on for gas and snacks. Last few trips with wife to MILs place I get bare after dark. She is not thrilled but puts up with my comfort.

My wife's main objection to me driving nude is the possibility of being stopped by law enforcement, so night or day wouldn't make any difference to her.

This post was edited

I love driving naked. And a vibrator up my ass.

This post was edited

I dont really drive nude around the neighborhood, but through the neighborhood to get somewhere else all the time. For long drives I put my clothes in the passenger seat while in the garage, then get in the care nude (i am always nude in the house) and open the garage door and head out. I've driven between L.A. and Salt Lake City, Vegas, Phoenis, San Francisco wearing nothing but sunglasses and a thick, heavy stainless steel cock ring. Sure, i have to put something on when instop for gas, but as soon as i am back in the car it all comes off. The beat way tondrive--and live.

This post was edited

I dont really drive nude around the neighborhood, but through the neighborhood to get somewhere else all the time. For long drives I put my clothes in the passenger seat while in the garage, then get in the care nude (i am always nude in the house) and open the garage door and head out. I've driven between L.A. and Salt Lake City, Vegas, Phoenis, San Francisco wearing nothing but sunglasses and a thick, heavy stainless steel cock ring. Sure, i have to put something on when instop for gas, but as soon as i am back in the car it all comes off. The beat way tondrive--and live.

Do you pump gas in just shorts?
What do you do for restroom and snack breaks?

This post was edited

Yeah, either for fun, chauffeur, or run the errands when I can

How do you chauffer nude?

This post was edited

Love driving nude around South Fla. Stroking and showing it in the parking lot of Crandon and Haulover all the time.

This post was edited

Does anyone ever drive around their neighborhood naked during the day? I tend to do that a lot in the summer it's such a fun

I do sometimes...

This post was edited

Tshirt and shorts, usually basketball shorts with the liner removed. They are sort of mesh, so if you really looked hard you could see that i wasnt wearing anything underneath. The breeze blows through nicely.

This post was edited

Tshirt and shorts, usually basketball shorts with the liner removed. They are sort of mesh, so if you really looked hard you could see that i wasnt wearing anything underneath. The breeze blows through nicely.

Why do you wear a shirt? You could fully feel the breeze on your chest if you did not and it is legal for men not to.
I rarely wear a shirt when driving in warm weather, even though I don't drive nude.

This post was edited

There is only one way to drive nude - be totally naked

This post was edited