RE:Driving nude

Minimalist75 wrote:Red traffic lights are always an opportunity.

You have to be sure that the cycle is long enough for you to finish dressing or undressing.
One item at each one. Predicting how much longer each red is likely to hold helps if you can do it. Loose shorts aren't too difficult to complete quickly.

This post was edited

Some really daring people on this board say they pump gas nude at night.I've only ever refueled naked during daylight hours with plenty of traffic about.

This post was edited

Where did you do that?

This post was edited

A shirt isn't necessary to pump gas.I've been doing more and more things shirtless. Haven't gone into a business yet -- Walmart wouldn't care.

Nonetheless, I've been getting out of my car with just my skirt on. So far, so good.

This post was edited

Minimalist75 wrote:Red traffic lights are always an opportunity.You have to be sure that the cycle is long enough for you to finish dressing or undressing.One item at each one. Predicting how much longer each red is likely to hold helps if you can do it. Loose shorts aren't too difficult to complete quickly.

Actually I usually take my shirt and footwear off as soon as I get in the car in warm weather.
Since I don't wear underwear, the only thing left to be take off is my shorts.

This post was edited

A shirt isn't necessary to pump gas.I've been doing more and more things shirtless. Haven't gone into a business yet -- Walmart wouldn't care.Nonetheless, I've been getting out of my car with just my skirt on. So far, so good.

It depends on the type of business and location.
Stores and counter service restaurants near a beach are likely to allow shirtless customers, but that doesn't help you in Missouri.
I have been told to leave a store a few times when I was shirtless.
On the other hand, on 2 occasions, I was putting on a shirt when entering a store and an employee told me I didn't need to.

This post was edited

Actually I usually take my shirt and footwear off as soon as I get in the car in warm weather.
Since I don't wear underwear, the only thing left to be take off is my shorts.

if you can take off your shirt and shoes before driving, there is no reason why you cannot take off the shorts at the same time.
I have been dressing and undressing in store parking lots for years. and I drive a Honda Civic without window tint. I used to try and find a parking spot without other cars near by but after a few times when that was not possible and having to get dressed with others near by I found that people are so busy going about there own business that no one noticed me getting dressed.

This post was edited

Actually I usually take my shirt and footwear off as soon as I get in the car in warm weather.Since I don't wear underwear, the only thing left to be take off is my shorts.if you can take off your shirt and shoes before driving, there is no reason why you cannot take off the shorts at the same time.I have been dressing and undressing in store parking lots for years. and I drive a Honda Civic without window tint. I used to try and find a parking spot without other cars near by but after a few times when that was not possible and having to get dressed with others near by I found that people are so busy going about there own business that no one noticed me getting dressed.

I guess for me, being barefoot and shirtless in public view is clearly legal, but being nude in a car is a gray area.

This post was edited

I drive quite often to Wal-Mart and get dressed in the parking lot. No one notices.

This post was edited

I drive quite often to Wal-Mart and get dressed in the parking lot. No one notices.
... ... ... ... ...and drove right around to get out with people going back and forward passing me and now one realised I was naked.

My experience indicates that the few people who do notice can't be bothered to react in any way.

This post was edited