RE:Driving nude

I haven't done before i wish to have the experience someday

This post was edited

I haven't done before i wish to have the experience someday

Make it happen, it's not that difficult.

This post was edited

I haven't done before i wish to have the experience somedayMake it happen, it's not that difficult.

Seems to me that the most difficult part would be finding places to dress and undress without being conspicuous.

This post was edited

Red traffic lights are always an opportunity.

This post was edited

Or an unoccupied area of a large parking lot.

This post was edited

You have to be sure that the cycle is long enough for you to finish dressing or undressing.

This post was edited

Red traffic lights are always an opportunity.Or an unoccupied area of a large parking lot.

Looked for one driving home one evening but couldn't find it.

This post was edited

You just need to be creative about your opportunities. I once used a very busy town centre car park on market day without any problems.

This post was edited

Driving across country from California to Florida and back was pretty easy for me. Just when stopping for gas or food...slip on an easy pair of shorts and a loose fitting shirt, sandals before exiting your vehicle and strip when back in. Obey the traffic laws and you won't get stopped. A towel close by for any unexpected surprises... you're all set. I usually wear tan-thru shirt and shorts for ultimate comfort.

This post was edited

Driving across country from California to Florida and back was pretty easy for me. Just when stopping for gas or food...slip on an easy pair of shorts and a loose fitting shirt, sandals before exiting your vehicle and strip when back in. Obey the traffic laws and you won't get stopped. A towel close by for any unexpected surprises... you're all set. I usually wear tan-thru shirt and shorts for ultimate comfort.

Welcome back. Haven't seen you post lately.
A shirt isn't necessary to pump gas, but I imagine it more efficient to combine the gas stop with a food or rest room break.
Some really daring people on this board say they pump gas nude at night.

This post was edited