Club Fort Lauderdale

Will be in Fort Lauderdale for a week this winter.
I know Club Fort Lauderdale has a clothing optional gym and pool and would enjoy the opportunity to work out and swim nude.
I am also aware that it caters primarily to gay men,
Does anyone know if straight men are welcome?

This topic was edited
RE:Club Fort Lauderdale

I've been there and straight men are welcome as well. You might get some attention from those not knowing you are straight, but no one will be pushy. Enjoy!

This post was edited

I've been there and straight men are welcome as well. You might get some attention from those not knowing you are straight, but no one will be pushy. Enjoy!

Are you aware of any days/times when the Club is less busy?

This post was edited

Afternoons are great, especially on sunny days since the pool is outdoors.

This post was edited

One more question.
Does the Club supply towels or do you have to bring your own?

This post was edited

They supply towels. You get one upon entry, standard size or large, your choice. You can go to the desk and exchange for a clean / dry one anytime.

This post was edited

I work about 5 minutes from this establishment. Just note its not a naturist club but one more geared towards men looking for sexual activities with men. That being said they do have pool, steam room and gym. It welcomes all men. Its certainly used for men who just want to sun nude and/or workout nude as well.

I normally take an hour and half lunch and I have certainly gone several times to do cardio and weights and head back to work. The gym isnt used a lot but if you like to workout nude and have a whole gym to yourself, its great. Since I normally go during weekdays and on my lunch break, its normally empty

This post was edited

The gym is right near the entrance and the locker room is adjacent also. Weekday mornings to mid afternoon are most likely to be quiet. But the gym is not much used anytime that Ive been there. Working out nude is very nice. I always place a towel on the bench and use the same techniques I would use sanitation-wise anywhere. Skinny dipping is also nice there. Hope you enjoy. Entry is not cheap but worth it for the experience

This post was edited