Staying nude during cooler temperatures

With fall and winter approaching how is everyone coping with staying naked?
Here in the Arizona desert the days still warm up enough not to have the heat on in the house. The nighttime is getting cool enough to turn on here if I want to stay nude 24/7
I hope others can stay nude through the entire year

This topic was edited
RE:Staying nude during cooler temperatures

Nearly November but still pretty mild here in the UK, not put heating on yet and still naked, don't really feel the cold much, in fact quite like it when it's cool, as long as its in double figures c I'm fine being naked

This post was edited

For me when it gets cold or traveling where its cold Ill still brave it and go nude just shiver a bit lol

This post was edited

Winters are mild enough where I am to go outdoors nude all year round, provided it's a sunny day with no wind. When necessary I wear just a shirt, since it's only my upper body that feels the cold.

This post was edited

So mild here also, not had to put heating on yet, mid November and only had frost on car window once so far,

This post was edited

Several years ago I developed a naturist winter survival guide. Visits to my club/resort and a planned visit to a warm weather naturist location also planned.

This post was edited

I work form home in the UK - my computers usually keep the room warm enough to work without clothes :)

This post was edited

I work from home in the UK - my computers usually keep the room warm enough to work without clothes :)
I can remember the days when computers needed a serious air conditioning system to keep working and in the earliest days when the company's computer generated enough heat for the entire office block. When they upgraded the computer they had to install a complete new heating system.

This post was edited

I work from home in the UK - my computers usually keep the room warm enough to work without clothes :)I can remember the days when computers needed a serious air conditioning system to keep working and in the earliest days when the company's computer generated enough heat for the entire office block. When they upgraded the computer they had to install a complete new heating system.

While working in a computer room (Unisys 2200/600 with multiple platter disk drives and tape drives, which was basically a furnace that computed) in Iceland (Keflavik NAS), it started getting real hot. It took a bit to convince the maintainance folks that turning off our A/C (outside cooling tower) becuase it's winter (Q: When is it not winter in Iceland? A: There is one day in July when the high for the day hits 70F, and summer is declared!) and we don't need it was a mistake. Once convinced that we did need it year-round regardless of outside temperatures, it took a litte more push for them to realize it was a high-priority outage and they needed to rectify the situation immediately, and educate who ever turned it off.

This post was edited