Spam profiles

Those stupid spam profiles. I hate them.

Two liked my profile. Ive reported them. Anybody else having problem with spam profiles?

Both 6h old?!? Same text? Spam spam

Super gay max
Super gay lover

This topic was edited
RE:Spam profiles

All the time, some even with message. I kept track for a while of them profiles, they usually are gone within a few days. They wouldn't be doing it but there those on here that are looking for those types of gals.

This post was edited

Yep its a cycle. They come through in droves then it dies down for a bit then cycles up again. Had two male ones overnight after a string of female ones in weeks past.

This post was edited

It is because there is a huge demand for their services here. You have a bunch of lonely old men with money who would rather pay for a fantasy because they can no longer face living in the real world. These men keep adding the fakes and must know that they are being scammed but just do not care. Just look at the 'friends' list of some of these fakes who are generally young attractive women. Most of the 'friends' look like the dregs and derelicts of society so it is obvious why they are here. No young attractive woman in real life would ever be interested in them except for their money which is why there are so many young attractive women here scamming away. Sad how TN has become nothing short of a site for too many creepy old men and the women who scam them. The scams go on and on...........

This post was edited

Sad indeed - the site had so much promise if it didnt fall into the fast money trap.

This post was edited

Yes it seems like a sales strategy from the managers of the spam profiles. Although I doubt that you can make much money here. TN is not a good address for adult business.

This post was edited

Have you googled the term nudist recently. More pron turns up that anything else

This post was edited

The end is near. The spammers, scammers, and con artists are creating profiles and bombarding this site each and every day. They are coming in numbers to overwhelm the site and with the holidays fast approaching this problem will only get worse. Few of these profiles and scammers are being removed. It is getting impossible now to come to this site without messages asking for money or invitations to other sites. Reporting these people accomplishes nothing as there seem to be very limited resources up to the herculean task of getting rid of these scammers. The demand for scammer services by shady individuals here is just too great.

The site is obviously dying as few post in the forums now and in the chat room. Fear of being banned unless the person is a member of the clique keeps people in the chat room in fear of posting anything in the main room. All conversations must remain in private messages and people must remain in the shadows. Few also now post in the forums because most who had posted have left the site. The number of posts and quality of posts have become few and far between.

The end is indeed near. Time for the few legit nudists left to pour themselves a drink to toast the old days when this site was active and full of nudists and then move on to greener pastures where real nudists exist. Leave the site to the scammers and those shady individuals who support them. They can have at it.

This post was edited

The end is indeed near. Time for the few legit nudists left to pour themselves a drink to toast the old days when this site was active and full of nudists and then move on to greener pastures where real nudists exist. Leave the site to the scammers and those shady individuals who support them. They can have at it.

It certainly feels like this is the impending reality.

This post was edited

Why is it not mandatory to have all members Age and Photo Verified using the same process that we go thru to become Age Certified, that means taking a photo of yourself holding up a card with your real name, date of birth, membership number, and upload a photo ID that has your real photo, real name, and date of birth, so they can be matched.I went to the trouble of Verifying myself because i believe that everyone should do it, so why not make it mandatory, surely that would stop some of the spammers and fake members.I have 6 face photos in my profile for public to see, and 3 nude photos marked for Certified or Verified members only.Also, there are hundreds, if not thousands of profiles in here that are clearly not active, i did a search for female members from the Philippines last night to friend request, and there was only 5 or 6 that have logged in during the past 2 weeks to 45 days, after that they have not logged in for 1 year up to 4 or 5 years, so why are those members not automatically deleted.Anyway, that my say about all this stuff.

Because then the site would not be able to claim 440,000+ users. In reality, there are only around 40,000 active accounts, of which less than 15,000 are certified. While there are some legitimate accounts that are not certified, I suspect it's less than 10% of the active accounts

This post was edited