RE:Nudism and unconscious biasness on TN

Brother you rightly mentioned "every individual here has right that whom he/she wants to talk & many people here write in profile that, no face pic no chat, ok I respect your decision".

Regarding your complain about them being bias towards India / Asia & them mentioning that "countries where nudism is not legal do not contact", I think this is also their right / choice and you shouldn't feel hurt for that. In fact be happy that they have clearly mentioned in beforehand rather then you contact them to be friend and then they be rude to you.

Just leave them to their own rules. hahahahaha

I strongly believe if someone is concerened about the consequence of showing their face on this platform, then why are they on this site in the first place. Wouldn't it better they keep their nudist lifestyle secret and private.

This post was edited

You know, I just like to be naked. I'm not interest in those looking for a hookup. I like to hear from those who enjoy nudity. Those who enjoy it without foisting it upon people who don't. Our practice is not for everyone. We all have to live within the parameters we are given. I make every effort to please me without offending others. I do what the laws of my country allows. To do less is being a complete ass. Some of us have more freedom than others. Those who don't enjoy what we can.

Welcome back. Haven't seen you post in a while.

This post was edited

I strongly believe if someone is concerened about the consequence of showing their face on this platform, then why are they on this site in the first place. Wouldn't it better they keep their nudist lifestyle secret and private.

I like to share experiences and learn, but I also have relatives and acquaintances who would not understand.
That, plus the apparant weak security of this site is why I don't post pictures.

This post was edited

I can totally understand why many people dont show their faces in this site. And that doesnt necessarily mean that they conduct their naturism/nudism as a secret activity. They may well be members if swims, clubs, go to beaches or events. But they know there they are among like minded people. They might well not want to run this risk of others finding out.
After all the security in this site is woefully lacking. Even if you set media to not be downloaded it can be screen grabbed. And many members of this site arent genuine naturists, but use it to trawl for media.
I dont post photos including my face for that exact reason. But am a member of BN and my local swim, a regular in my local naturist beach and other events. So hardly a secret naturist.
I will show my face in the chat room while showing myself to be totally naked, just not still photos that anyone can trawl and download at their leisure,

This post was edited

Guzzi wrote:

I can totally understand why many people dont show their faces in this site. And that doesnt necessarily mean that they conduct their naturism/nudism as a secret activity. They may well be members if swims, clubs, go to beaches or events. But they know there they are among like minded people. They might well not want to run this risk of others finding out.

I'm in that category. I do post a few pictures, mostly to reassure people that there are pictures that most people really don't want to put on the Internet. But seriously, it's not important to me that people know what I look like naked. I just like to be naked, and to be around naked people.

This post was edited

I would rather know someone's prejudices and dislikes first, but that's just me.
I would rather not have my face picture for business reasons. My nudity isn't a secret, but it isn't advertised either. I also won't get certified because you are required to show an ID with your exact date of birth and I won't do that because of identity theft concerns. Just paranoid, but that's my choice because I doubt this site's security.
If you don't like my opinion and want to block me, I'm fine with that.
I will add that I have met some nice people on this site.

This post was edited

All valid issues and concerns

I would rather know someone's prejudices and dislikes first, but that's just me.I would rather not have my face picture for business reasons. My nudity isn't a secret, but it isn't advertised either. I also won't get certified because you are required to show an ID with your exact date of birth and I won't do that because of identity theft concerns. Just paranoid, but that's my choice because I doubt this site's security.If you don't like my opinion and want to block me, I'm fine with that.I will add that I have met some nice people on this site.

This post was edited

In addition to this site having poor security measures, facial recognition software has become ubiquitous. I did a gig as an executive recruiter and googled a job candidate to find pictures of him posing naked on his local landed club's website. To me, it's too much personal information made public. Like "polite conversation," I prefer to keep sex, religion and politics away from my public persona, along with anything else that can be misinterpreted or used against me such as nudism.

This post was edited

... but I have seen many profiles which says "if you are from India, aisa sor other countries where nudism is not legal do not contact".

This line always makes me laugh - Australia is in fact in Asia and in the State which I live public nudity remains an offence and there are no legal clothing optional beaches; but ironically we are part of the 'Anglosphere' too and seem to be excluded from this prejudice!

This post was edited

My concern is not someone seeing me here, but seeing me elsewhere.
Several members have commented that they have seen pictures they posted here appear elsewhere and the only way they could have gotten there is if someone copied them from this site.

This post was edited