What would you want experience again for the first time??

I've just invented a time machine (not really but if I had) what event would you go back to to experience for the first time again??
Think mine would be,
1 meeting my first grandson
2seeing pink Floyd live for the first time
3 my first festival
4hearing disturbed's version of sound of silence..

This topic was edited
RE:What would you want experience again for the first time??

great question.
re -experience ? I think it would be two of my best vacations

sailing naked in Greece for my 50th birthday.

Living semi-primitive on Fiji for 2 weeks.

This post was edited

This is easy; the first time I saw my future wife walking down the sidewalk towards the college library. I had turned into campus to make a quick loop by the college union & a girls dorm. She was walking away from me but I had a most excellent vantage point as she headed towards the entry stairs. Those yellow shorts & beautiful hair and then the quick glimpse of the front. I almost missed the turn as I contemplated jumping out of my van for a quick flirt effort. It wasnt to be and a wait of many more months was in store; it was more than worth it!!!! Kathy Sue Loudermilk doesnt have a thing on my sweetie-sorry *bout that Lewis.

This post was edited

Can you imagine an 8 yr old without a tv these days!!!! Wouldn't happen!!!

This post was edited

Or a phone or some type internet connection to talk to their friend stood next to them!

This post was edited

That's pretty cool, I'd have loved that, bin obbsesed with space since I was about 5 ...and still am!!Lasting memory of being round my uncle's house watching the moon landings, cos we didn't have a tv then, when I was 8...

He was a part of many historical events, which was quite cool, some of which I was not yet here for because I wasn't born yet, but it was cool hearing his perspective, because he was there and was able to give additional details of what was going on that you never hear in the media, including some very inside stuff. Just an awesome time in my life and I am thankful I still have the memories of it.

This post was edited

Can you imagine an 8 yr old without a tv these days!!!! Wouldn't happen!!!

I was nearly 8 when my folks bought our first tv. Summer of 1968. I can remember the delivery guys bringing the counsel TV . It has legs and the cat immediately decided that it's place was under the set looking out. Before that our TV was limited to both grandma's homes and the neighbor's place.

This post was edited