RE:Gaslighting in nudism online

Sweety, you're projecting again.

Keep trying anyone who reads the thread can see who is projecting since you have yet to address any of the points made in the OP or subsequent comments. All you do is cast aspersions in some vain attempt I guess to drag the conversation down to your level. But keep trying maybe someone someday will bite and you will receive the gratification you are seeking.

It is hard for me to feel anything but sadness for you.

This post was edited

It is hard for me to feel anything but sadness for you.

Hilarity too,

I can imagine sitting wit h friends at a nudist resort discussing some of the view held by wannabe naturists on this site. There would be much laughter, but yes, also sadness for them.

Especially toward the one who refuses to moderate his beliefs to visit one resort that doesnt want him to moderating his beliefs to visit the one resort that isnt for him.

This post was edited

It is hard for me to feel anything but sadness for you.Hilarity too.

I suppose but my sadness is that he may never enjoy the joy of social nudism at it fullest. Sitting around causally respectfully enjoying the company of people of may different genders ages backgrounds sexual orientations and races agreeing learning discussing laughing without a stitch of clothing on and having that be incidental to the fact that you are with real whole people rather than calling attention to body parts.

Thats what I have experienced throughout my time as a naturist and wish others might.

This post was edited

Its what all naturists experience regardless of how the gaslighting minority try to paint it.

This post was edited

Interesting topic. I would say the main problem on truenudist like on twitter or facebook is, there is not enough education. People are claiming something with confidence, but they have no education. Here it means they do not know the history of nudism. They even have not read the Wikipedia entry of nudism. Of course there are some people who are clever and use that many people have no education and do gaslightning. But it is not the main problem.

This post was edited

It is hard for me to feel anything but sadness for you.Hilarity too.I suppose but my sadness is that he may never enjoy the joy of social nudism at it fullest. Sitting around causally respectfully enjoying the company of people of may different genders ages backgrounds sexual orientations and races agreeing learning discussing laughing without a stitch of clothing on and having that be incidental to the fact that you are with real whole people rather than calling attention to body parts.Thats what I have experienced throughout my time as a naturist and wish others might.

Except for the part that I have already experienced genuine nudist get togethers with laughter and happy memories. If any of them wore body jewelry it didn't matter, because much like the human body itself nobody was sexualizing it. You and StevieLorna are more than welcomed to continue to make up scenarios to laugh at and think you actually did something there, I suppose... which is kind of ironic in a thread about gaslighting.

This post was edited

Notice the respectful and diverse parts were ignored as easily as the previous point were. SMH

This post was edited

Except for the part that I have already experienced genuine nudist get togethers with laughter and happy memories. If any of them wore body jewelry it didn't matter, because much like the human body itself nobody was sexualizing it. You and StevieLorna are more than welcomed to continue to make up scenarios to laugh at and think you actually did something there, I suppose... which is kind of ironic in a thread about gaslighting.

This is excellent news, you have found your place in the world, I wish you every happiness there among your people.

This post was edited

More on the subject of gaslighting include a definition that illustrates the connection with online nudism. Found a mentally as this article says gaslighting is about trying to convince someone that something is true when it is not. The article says it is a mind game and a sign of weakness. See quotes below highlights are my own.

The purpose of gaslighting is, indeed, to throw someone off-balance and try to make them believe that they are seeing things that are not there or that the things they are seeing are not what they appear to be. Its all a mind game, and it even harkens back to the old childrens story, The Emperors New Clothes. The emperor paraded through town without wearing a stitch, but his tailors had convinced him that he was wearing the most fashionable and magical outfit ever created, and in his desire to be thought wise, he was gaslighted into believing them. Thats the goal of the gaslighterto trick their victim into believing something that is not true.Gaslighters are skilled manipulators whose goal is to position their target in a place where the truth is unknowable, and the manipulators falsehoods become believable truths. Gaslighters work to isolate their targets from others, which further reinforces the power they wield. If you try to argue back against their lies, they call you crazy.Gaslighters have extraordinarily little emotional depthRemember that gaslighters have fragile egos, little self-esteem, and are inherently weak.

Read more
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/lifetime-connections/202212/gaslighting-behavior-is-sign-weakness

This post was edited

This is excellent news, you have found your place in the world, I wish you every happiness there among your people.

Thanks. Despite our differences, at least you're better than homeclothesfree in this regard. Man picked up a pebble and declared it a boulder just to continue to be holier than thou in the post right before yours.

This post was edited