Nude Deer Hunting

I have considered starting a nudist Deer Hunting camp in South Carolina. I was wondering if there was any interest?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Deer Hunting

I have considered starting a nudist Deer Hunting camp in South Carolina. I was wondering if there was any interest?

I live in a rural area with lots of active hunters. I have never gotten my deer license to take a deer, but I have done plenty of naked varmit
hunting. Sat in the hot tub with my loaded 22 and got a ground hog. Stepped out my kitchen door many a time sans clothing with loaded gun
in hand aiming for raccoons . Good luck with your big game hunt

This post was edited

I already run a hunt club, but the members are not nudists. Occasionally I end up there alone and will go nude while I'm there. I have often wondered if there were other hunters who would enjoy it.

This post was edited

I already run a hunt club, but the members are not nudists. Occasionally I end up there alone and will go nude while I'm there. I have often wondered if there were other hunters who would enjoy it.

Aren't you supposed to wear some particular color or pattern so other hunters know that you aren't a deer?

This post was edited

Not on private land in SC. It's not required.

This post was edited

Not on private land in SC. It's not required.

But highly recommended. I would still have folks wear the bright orange vest.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I would not want to go visit the deep deer woods nude. Unless you've got the perfect hunting spot, it usually involves trekking through the brush to make it to the stand and there you sit, and sit, and sit. Not to mention if you don't get the really good shot off and your wounded Bambi-wanna-be goes running out through the forest. Could you imagine looking for a blood trail nude? Well...it's a nice thought but I'll skip the nude hunting unless I catch the one that's been eating my garden. A front porch, nude deer hunt could be fun.

This post was edited

I would not want to go visit the deep deer woods nude. Unless you've got the perfect hunting spot, it usually involves trekking through the brush to make it to the stand and there you sit, and sit, and sit.

Not a hunter but your comment makes sense. Not every activity necessarily makes sense naked

This post was edited

My nude treks in the woods are put on hold during hunting season. Dont want to be mistaken for a deer and at the same time dont want to wear bright orange to attract attention to my otherwise nudity.

This post was edited

This makes about as much sense as wanting to sit in a jail cell naked.

This post was edited

This makes about as much sense as wanting to sit in a jail cell naked.

Some people here and on other boards have actually been put in jail naked and I am sure at least most of them did not like the experience.

This post was edited