Questions of the week - Which nude beach is your # 1 ?

First ever "Question of the week" for the group.

If you could only suggest one nude beach in the entire world which you would recommend to others, which would it be ?

Please give the name and location of this beach and why it is you like this beach so much. Thanks !

This topic was edited
RE:Questions of the week - Which nude beach is your # 1 ?

Ive only been to a few nude beaches in the US. Most of the big ones are still on my bucket list and would really like to visit nude beaches in other parts of the world.

Of the beaches Ive visited, Hippie Hollow has to be a favorite. Its a little rocky buy love the diverse crowd and easy access to the water.

In a close 2nd would be Baker Beach. When the weather is warm and not foggy, its a great place to get away and relax. The views are amazing, as well as the crowd.

So many more that I want to go to.

This post was edited

Black's Beach (San Diego, CA) all the way. A close second (if the weather is good) would be Wreck Beach (Vancouver, BC-CN). In third-place, I would suggest Hippie Hollow (Austin, TX).

Orient Beach on St. Maarten in the Caribbean is quite amazing, but it seems that when I went there were far more clothed people than nude people - which I thought was kind of a bummer.

This post was edited

Little Beach on Maui.. Hands down the most awesome nude beach

This post was edited

Little Beach on Maui.. Hands down the most awesome nude beach

Agree Little Beach is awesome, but it is not Nude any longer sadly.

This post was edited

I totally agree that Little Beach on Maui is the best in the U.S.! Secluded...beautiful...warm water...great waves...and a few trails.

This post was edited

Nido dell' Aquila between San Vincenzo and Populonia in Tuscany. Black sand. Hot Italians. Woods behind to explore. In the US, Haulover between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale when the water is warm. I really like Gunniston at Sandy Hook, NJ with a view of NYC on a good day, but the water is always a bit cold for me. But then I always had friends to go with, and the beach is always better with friends.

This post was edited

Little Beach Maui, Hawaii

This post was edited

Collins Beach, Portland, Oregon

This post was edited

Haulover

This post was edited

Before Hurricane Sandy destroyed it, my favorite nude beach was Robert Moses Field 5, Lighthouse Beach on Long Island. In recent years, it has stopped being a clothing optional beach. There have been reports of Rangers threatening to issue citations to nude bathers. However, during my visit there this past September, I was able to enjoy some nude sunbathing time while I was there.
Nowadays, I visit Gunnison Beach in New Jersey.

This post was edited