RE:Fully Commando Now

Understood for my two nets worth it will come really naturally as you spend more time clothes free and in naturist environments. As someone who speaks the bulk of my time clothes free when not working it not really a thought to pull on underwear when getting dressed to go out. In fact I always have to remind myself for work because it feels so natural to be without. Mind still have to keep a some in the drawer for work situations but other than that doesnt really make a big deal."Force" is probably the wrong word choice for that statement, but I am trying to get more minimal in my choices (not just in underwear but in most clothing I have). the only times i really "need" underwear is playing rugby/running/spot because i have athletic thighs and need an extra layer of protection between my thighs to prevent chafing/rubbing. In those instances i wear compression shorts mostly.

What kind of work do you do where you have to wear underwear?

This post was edited

What kind of work do you do where you have to wear underwear?

Why does it matter what kind of work? When I am working outside of WFH I prefer to wear underwear. It is a professional choice as a business professional.

This post was edited

Thanks for the clarification.
I did the same before I retired.
I had to wear suits a little more than half the time at work, and suit pants were uncomfortable without underwear.
However, even on business casual days when I was wearing pants that I would wear without underwear elsewhere, I still wore underwear at work.

This post was edited

What kind of work do you do where you have to wear underwear?Why does it matter what kind of work? When I am working outside of WFH I prefer to wear underwear. It is a professional choice as a business professional.Good answer! Lol I also find that question stupid.
I asked it because when my younger son worked in food service, he was told that he had to wear underwear to work because his bulge was too obvious and wondered if it was a similar situation. Choosing to wear or not wear underwear should be up to the individual in most circumstances.

This post was edited

Never wear 'em. So unnecessary even in winter out here I just pull on a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt or hoodie with nothing under either and barefoot if it's not snowing, raining, windy or below freezing! When I lived in Chicago I found I could shovel my driveway of up to 2" of snow while barefoot and naked under a wool poncho in about 15-20 minutes. As long as it was calm, dry and the air temperature was above 0F otherwise just left it to melt on its own or have the contractor come and do it for me.

This post was edited

Need underpants to stop the nuts freezing on a cold winter day.

This post was edited

One skier at the 2022 winter Olympics actually got frostbite on his penis. Definitely should have been wearing an extra layer.

This post was edited

Makes sense to me but when did that ever matter. As my grandmother used to say common sense isnt very common anymore.

This post was edited

Hot and humid summer here in Brisbane... Working part time as a delivery driver... Free balling makes it about five degrees cooler (celcius) and shaved anithe five degrees! Don't understand why more males don't do these things

This post was edited

Is there a group for Freetoes, people who go socks free?

This post was edited