Fully Commando Now

For three months now I have been going fully Commando during this winter. No shirt under my layers of a hoodie and a jacket, no underwear inside of my pants and no socks while wearing shoes. Since it's freezing as hell outside, I don't have to take my Hoodie off so I stay shirtless underneath even while I'm at work. It feels amazing not wasting Underwear or socks or even shirts, saved more on laundry this time of year.. Though I wish I could always save by simply staying naked year round lol I feel more free going commando. Though occasionally I do wear underwear because certain pants I wear sag a little. Otherwise most of the pants I have in my wardrobe I don't have to worry about sagging. I don't worry about socks much either, most of my shoes are comfortable without them. I rarely wear socks now. I'm curious to know are any of my fellow Nude buddies out there go commando when you put on clothes every blue moon or so? How weird does it feel to wear fabric?

This topic was edited
RE:Fully Commando Now

I never wear underwear or undershirts. Don't own any of either.
I usually wear a shirt under a hoodie.
Always wear socks with dress shoes, usually with athletic shoes, sometimes with loafers, never with sandals and flip flops.

This post was edited

I would never wear a suit without underpants.

This post was edited

never wear undies or undershirts i get to hot n uncomfortable with the extra cloths

when wear shoes usually ankle socks but flip flops most of time unless going to office or riding motorcycle

This post was edited

never never wear underwear way to confining hot and sweaty always like to be hanging free

This post was edited

i stopped wearing underwear then i was 23 ( almost 20 years ago) and i dont care if my pants sag anyone is welcome to look. I do still wear socks though

This post was edited

I Love the feeling of bare feet but... Socks might be my most worn item of clothing. Not only do they break the chill of Canadian winter, they keep my footwear cleaner, like a washable liner. In this way I think of socks as an underwear item. Other than that I have no desire for any clothing. I'm about to go out to shovel snow now in my socks, arctic grade boots and snowmobile suit.

This post was edited

I quit wearing underwear when I started working from home during the pandemic. I just wore sweat pants if it was too cold, or nothing. I wore underwear a couple of times when I had an appointment with the dermatologist because I didn't want to embarrass her when she did my full body exam.

This post was edited

I don't wear underwear, unless I'm going to work. I work in a hospital and scrubs are very revealing lol. But if I'm not at work, I never wear underwear. So freeing when freeballing under your clothes while you're out and about running errands or whatever.

This post was edited

I stopped wearing underwear long ago. Doesn't matter what I'm wearing, including a Tux once. Sometimes socks when wearing sneakers, sometimes not. never with flips or sandels.
I tend to wear little as possible anytime. have done the hoodie with no shirt also.

This post was edited

im trying to force myself into this by only making new purchases of underwear if they are interesting/sexy/revealing/ or otherwise minimal. As my pile of boxer briefs wear out and get tossed they arent getting replaced leaving me with no option but to go commando or with something that provides less coverage.

This post was edited