When do you get rid of those jeans ?

Ok I free balling for years now. My old jeans start wearing holes in them. You know, the knees and other spots. What I have noticed is that my crouch area is worn through. The head of my penis is almost pushing through the hole.

Should I retire them or just keep wearing them this winter ?

I have retired two other pairs, that I only wear with special friends. Holes in the crouch and on the back side. Oh yes the knees. lol But I love being around with people just wondering if they have seen that my head is almost exposed to them.

So when do we retire these great comfortable jeans ?
Soft fabric, great airflow , and the color is perfect.

This topic was edited
RE:When do you get rid of those jeans ?

I have a pair and my wife tells me to stop wearing them but I like to see if someone will see my dick sticking out

This post was edited

It's always a tough decision. Mine always wear out in the same spot, and it isn't the knees! They start getting faded and end up being a lighter blue than the rest of the pair, but eventually the fabric wears too thin and I can't wear them anymore. That's when I have to make that difficult decision to toss them. :(

This post was edited

When there's a hole in the pocket!

This post was edited

Always good to have a spare in the pocket.

Mine always blow out in the crotch and I either patch them to get a little more life from them or wear them until my wife notices them!

This post was edited

I even like how they feel when they are this worn out. But the pocket never was that nice.

This post was edited

Both of my pairs of jeans are showing a lot of wear but don't have any holes in them.
I will probably want to buy new ones in the fall.
Should I:
Cut them to about 5" inseam and have 2 more pairs of shorts for general summer use?
Cut them really short and open the side seams and just wear them at home when I can't be nude?
Toss them and have 2 fewer items of clothing?

This post was edited

Ha ha - what a quandary!Toss the 5" idea. Jeans turned into shorts is passe.I like the really short and cut on the side. You can enjoy them at home - and more importantly, while camping or hiking, and among friends.

Don't enjoy camping but might come in handy for a hike.

This post was edited

I posted this elsewhere and someone suggested that I keep them until holes actually broke through.
I will probably do so and put them away for the summer like I always do and wear them again when weather starts to get cool in the fall.

This post was edited

See thats what I was thinking. I saved them for the next year. I did it with other pairs of jeans. But it seems harder to get into them the next year. Lol

But those jeans, really have holes in them. I only wear them going to a nude event. That way I can walk to and from without being naked. But as soon as my friends see me in them they have a fun time looking and touching. But what a great feeling to wear them. Knowing if someone really looks they will see everything
. Hmm fun

This post was edited