Interesting perspective from a sacred sexuality coach/mentor.

Interesting perspective on nude beach behavior from a sacred sexuality coach/mentor.

Naked beaches are not for free for all.They are quiet respectful and beautiful spaces of relaxation for everyone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgUjH5Lri76/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This topic was edited
RE:Interesting perspective from a sacred sexuality coach/mentor.

Naked beaches can be lots of things to lots of people. The ones I'm most comfortable with are the ones that the mentor described, but I don't claim to represent everybody's opinion.

Other people like to indulge their exhibitionist or voyeuristic proclivities, and sometimes take flirting to more intimate levels. As long as they don't do it in my face, I'm okay with that.

This post was edited

Yes, it's amazing that they offer a "respectful, quiet and beautiful spaces for relaxation for EVERYONE!" I also appreciate how they are respectful to all. Re/Again+Spect/to look at=Respect "to look at twice, first from your view and then the other's." No discrimination and it's all good.

This post was edited

Other people like to indulge their exhibitionist or voyeuristic proclivities, and sometimes take flirting to more intimate levels. As long as they don't do it in my face, I'm okay with that.

Yeah that more disturbing.

This post was edited

SMH one track mind

This post was edited

SMH one track mind

Please translate for me. I don't understand that acronym.

This post was edited

SMH one track mindPlease translate for me. I don't understand that acronym.

SMH = shaking my head in reference to the person whose comments rarely if ever stay in point but always end up focused on one thing.

This post was edited