RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

I was intending taking some in a bag on the back seat, as I'd prob need to nip to Tesco for some provisions while I'm there... tho now you mention it, the idea of setting off for a couple of days away without any clothes with me at all does sound quite a fun challenge! I'm sure I could just take what food I need with me..... watch this space!

This post was edited

I was intending taking some in a bag on the back seat, as I'd prob need to nip to Tesco for some provisions while I'm there... tho now you mention it, the idea of setting off for a couple of days away without any clothes with me at all does sound quite a fun challenge! I'm sure I could just take what food I need with me..... watch this space!

Someone on another board went to a clothing optional resort over 300 miles from home for 2 months and drove nude and brought only sneakers, sandals and 2 hats. However he had a traveling companion who brought some clothing and was willing to pump gas and go into town for supplies.

This post was edited

Mine is easy I just want some one to be naked with

This post was edited

found out this winter that there is a nudist resort out of Boise up in the mountains, I am going to check it out in a couple weeks.

This post was edited

I would very much like to stay at a nudist resort and I would also love to go fishing for the day naked

Fishing from a boat or at water's edge?

This post was edited

I would very much like to stay at a nudist resort and I would also love to go fishing for the day nakedFishing from a boat or at water's edge?

If from the water's edge it should be easy to fish naked.
Since basic nudity is legal in the UK, find a secluded spot along a river, strip and fish

This post was edited

I would very much like to stay at a nudist resort and I would also love to go fishing for the day nakedFishing from a boat or at water's edge?If from the water's edge it should be easy to fish naked.Since basic nudity is legal in the UK, find a secluded spot along a river, strip and fish
Most rivers if not all are private or under club control so you will have to pay also you will need a river licence 12 months or even just for the day
Or you could try lure fishing and a quite beach, casting and then moving on up or down the beach, it's good now with the mackerel.

This post was edited

I would very much like to stay at a nudist resort and I would also love to go fishing for the day nakedFishing from a boat or at water's edge?If from the water's edge it should be easy to fish naked.Since basic nudity is legal in the UK, find a secluded spot along a river, strip and fishMost rivers if not all are private or under club control so you will have to pay also you will need a river licence 12 months or even just for the dayOr you could try lure fishing and a quite beach, casting and then moving on up or down the beach, it's good now with the mackerel.
I didn't realize that. Many rivers and streams where people fish are on public land.

This post was edited

I would very much like to stay at a nudist resort and I would also love to go fishing for the day nakedFishing from a boat or at water's edge?If from the water's edge it should be easy to fish naked.Since basic nudity is legal in the UK, find a secluded spot along a river, strip and fishMost rivers if not all are private or under club control so you will have to pay also you will need a river licence 12 months or even just for the dayOr you could try lure fishing and a quite beach, casting and then moving on up or down the beach, it's good now with the mackerel.I didn't realize that. Many rivers and streams where people fish are on public land.

... in the United States.

This post was edited

I want to get better pictures of myself nude in public and around other people. Whether they be naked or clothed.

This post was edited