Xxx cocks

Hi I luv silver cock jewellery with a nice silver belly bracelet great for erotic male to male sex xxx

This topic was edited
RE:Xxx cocks

Oh I have never tried a belly chain. But oh I do love my rings.

This post was edited

I made a belly chain with some stuff I found at Michael's (craft store)..it's a single strand chain and has two diff lengths of flat oval disks that hang from it at different arcs / lengths. Haven't worn it in a while. I'll have to dig it out of the sock drawer. I remember feeling a bit silly eating it when I made it but maybe that'll be diff now.

This post was edited

Ive been looking for a scrotum cuff. I'm thinking made out of silver in a conical shape. Smooth edges. Maybe a clasp or simply a solid cone that your balls would go through. So the look would be this tent of silver below your cock and over your balls. Anyone see anything like that?

This post was edited

You shoud have a look at ballstretching rings. I use the type that bolt together rather than magnetic ones. There are some pics in this groups media at the moment.

This post was edited

Solid, we constructed and properly fitted weights that bolt together are the best for long term wear. sbeach is right on. Your balls will thank you too!

This post was edited

Ive always loved that shine from under the swimming suit

Not to mention it pushes you further out when youre wearing the swimming suit

This post was edited

I love wearing my thick chrome CR whenever I swim laps at the gym. I also wear a micro brief tan thru (with lining cut out) Kiniki suit only because I have to and for modesty (theirs not mine). Also wear a ball stretcher. Sometimes its hard to keep it all in the briefs. Been doing it for two years now. One can easily see the glint of metal thru the suit.

Does the extra weight affect your swimming at all?

This post was edited

I can only imagine it acts as a keel. :-)

This post was edited

Hi I luv silver cock jewellery with a nice silver belly bracelet great for erotic male to male sex xxx

I have got a nice silver Kuno piercing in my cock

This post was edited

Solid, we constructed and properly fitted weights that bolt together are the best for long term wear. sbeach is right on. Your balls will thank you too!

I do like wearing the ball stretchers, have to be careful after some time they can work loose, sometimes i have just caught them before they hit the floor

This post was edited