Petition To Exempt Public Nudity from Penal Laws

Public Nudity Should Be Exempt From Penal Laws - Petition We are 77% towards our goal! Bare Body Freedom Activist, and Music Au Naturel Artist and Producer, Ton Dou, believes the responsible at-will practice of wholesome nakedness is an essential part of the natural plan, and the solution to many of the issues humans have had with themselves and each other historically, and continue to perpetuate the problems we struggle with in More: https://clothesfree.com/f/public-nudity-should-be-exempt-from-penal-laws---petition
Please share this everywhere

This topic was edited
RE:Petition To Exempt Public Nudity from Penal Laws

signed.

This post was edited

While this forum would be a starting point for such actions, it may also be a good idea to contact organisations such as British naturism who petitioned our government back before the year 2003 to get our laws changed. The UK now accepts public nudism anywhere although people have been seriously mislead by being forced to believe that the human body is indecent when exposed. This is because our government have punished people since 1942 telling people their bodies are indent! If that were so God would have clothed us straight from the womb.

This post was edited

We should get the ACLU involved.

Protected by Non-Discrimination Laws, Permitted by Society, Overlooked by Society, Promoted by Society, Celebrated by Society: Lesbian, Gay, Transgender, Same Sex Marriage, Bisexual, Age, Sex, Disability, Religion.

NOT Protected by Non-Discrimination Laws, Permitted by Society, Overlooked by Society, Promoted by Society, Celebrated by Society: Nudist/Naturalist Lifestyle

If that's not discrimination I don't know what is.

This post was edited

We should get the ACLU involved.Protected by Non-Discrimination Laws, Permitted by Society, Overlooked by Society, Promoted by Society, Celebrated by Society: Lesbian, Gay, Transgender, Same Sex Marriage, Bisexual, Age, Sex, Disability, Religion.NOT Protected by Non-Discrimination Laws, Permitted by Society, Overlooked by Society, Promoted by Society, Celebrated by Society: Nudist/Naturalist LifestyleIf that's not discrimination I don't know what is.

It's illegal to discriminate against people based upon that over which they have no control, i.e. age, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexuality (including lbgtq+ as well as heterosexuality, disabilities, etc.

Naturism/Nudism is not something of which nobody has a choice, as the examples listed above. One can decide to be dressed or nude at will. Naturism/Nudism is not a protected category.

This post was edited

We should get the ACLU involved.Protected by Non-Discrimination Laws, Permitted by Society, Overlooked by Society, Promoted by Society, Celebrated by Society: Lesbian, Gay, Transgender, Same Sex Marriage, Bisexual, Age, Sex, Disability, Religion.NOT Protected by Non-Discrimination Laws, Permitted by Society, Overlooked by Society, Promoted by Society, Celebrated by Society: Nudist/Naturalist LifestyleIf that's not discrimination I don't know what is.It's illegal to discriminate against people based upon that over which they have no control, i.e. age, race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexuality (including lbgtq+ as well as heterosexuality, disabilities, etc.Naturism/Nudism is not something of which nobody has a choice, as the examples listed above. One can decide to be dressed or nude at will. Naturism/Nudism is not a protected category.

By that reasoning, religion would not be protected.

This post was edited

Signed

This post was edited

After looking around I found this petition is in the U.S.A. , problem with this is it's not a federal issue. There are no federal laws prohibiting nudity in the USA, it is illegal do to individual states laws. This is why Oregons constitution protects the right to be nude, and Vermont you can be nude in public as long as you walk out of your house that way (you can't undress in public it is considered a sexual act). So any political action taken needs to be on the state level, federal petitions mean nothing in this case.

This post was edited