RE:Have you been nude in front of your neighbor?

When I lived in the country, I didnt have any close neighbours.Sometimes I left the gate open... One day when I was sunbathing on my land, I did not see the letter carrier arrive: she usually puts the mail in the box but there she had a letter to give me; she was about 30m away. But I took the time to get up, to go home, to put on shorts and to welcome him as if nothing had happened.Our exchange was friendly as usual, but out of respect, I wanted to introduce myself in a more consistent manner.

This post was edited

yes our neighbours often see us in the garden and we stay naked if they come roundLucky them (and you) and it's great that they are accepting of your nudity when you are all together :)

This post was edited

I have lived here in my rural setting old farm house 34 years as of today!. Part of the reason I bought it was there was no other home in view and on a gravel road with minimal traffic. An couple close to retirement age owned the 80 acres to the north. Shortly after I moved in they built their retirement home on that land. Because of the slight hill and curve in the road they could see into my backyard , but from 2/10 of a mile away. I wondered if they noticed my nude backyard time. One sunday morning he stopped by unannounced. I decided to settle it once for all and greeted him nude at my front door. He did a double take and we chatted a bit but he made no negative comment. A few days later
he stopped by again and I again greeted him in the buff. No comment, so I took that as an ok. From that day forward if he came by I was bare. I think the couple of times he caught me clothed he was more surprised.

This post was edited

I dont actually know, I live naked and am always popping outside to the bin, the garage etc totally naked. I have been out the front door naked many times as well as in the back garden

We are over looked and in the summer I sunbathe naked. Last year I even had a friend join me.

None of my neighbours have ever commented or complained. so whilst i think they must have i dont actually know. I have seen my neighbour naked last summer when he was doing housework in front of his patio doors

This post was edited

Yes, I was working graveyard shift and sleeping during the day, my wife would lay out in the backyard and sunbathe naked.Got up one afternoon and went outside and her and the neighbor were both sunbathing naked. As I sleep nude, I went and joined them.she didn't mind at all.

This post was edited

My neighbors have probably seen me nude more than once, but there is only one time that I know for sure. No other houses are visible from mine, but with nothing but a barbed wire fence separating our place from the neighbors, they could easily see me from their pasture.

The one time I'm certain they saw me was several years ago. I was out working in the barn and didn't see or hear them until three women came up to the door. One was the lady from next door. I have no idea who the other two were. I've never seen them around the area before or since, so I assume they were just some friends of hers. She just came to tell me that some of her horses had gotten out and were in my hay field. None of them showed any reaction to my nudity. They just told me what they were doing and then went out to catch the horses and take them home.

This post was edited

Yes,was mowing my lawn, all I had on was gym shorts, no shirt.neighbors walked by and said that would be more comfortable naked, and I said yes it would but the neighbors might disagree, he said he mows his backyard naked and they spend a lot of time naked in the backyard. and they invited me over for a few beers, which I accepted. They had a 8 foot privacy fence back there. I promptly stripped off and we enjoyed a pleasant afternoon,all of us naked.

This post was edited

Yes,was mowing my lawn, all I had on was gym shorts, no shirt.neighbors walked by and said that would be more comfortable naked, and I said yes it would but the neighbors might disagree, he said he mows his backyard naked and they spend a lot of time naked in the backyard. and they invited me over for a few beers, which I accepted. They had a 8 foot privacy fence back there. I promptly stripped off and we enjoyed a pleasant afternoon,all of us naked.

Have you or will you mow your back yard naked?

This post was edited

I have a decorative plant in my small front yard that has really delicious leaves. One morning I decided I'd like some in my omelette. I poked my nose out the door, looked both ways, then made a dash for it. Just as I got to the plant, I caught a movement in my peripheral vision. It was the guy next door. I spun around and sprinted back inside. I saw him later that day to ask forgiveness for my indiscretion. He laughed it off and said he didn't mind. But since then, his wife, who wasn't home at the time, is polite but not friendly. I had just put up a privacy fence at no cost to him. And the couple times the topic of the fence has come up, I remind him that it's so no one needs to see me nude. We're on good terms but not good enough for me not to be careful.

This post was edited

Once, she didn't know it because I was in the shadows at night.

This post was edited