Have you been nude in front of your neighbor?

Well either by accident of intentional? For me I have known her for 8 years only came out last year so I could sun bathe. Almost went to door and answered it one time. So I thought that was the right time to say something. So I asked her if she wanted to see me at night or daylight? So I met her in the backyard wearing just sandals. Boy she sure acted uncomfortably. But She has seen me dozens of times and even come over to the house. She is such an introvert she will never shed her clothing! She said when she was young she went to a nude beach, I dont believe it! lol

This topic was edited
RE:Have you been nude in front of your neighbor?

Yes. Many of my neighbors have seen me sunbathing nude.

This post was edited

Yea my neighbours see me naked. I go to one and sunbathe and use her pool.

This post was edited

We have nine neighbors, all of whom would have to see through a fringing woods or walk over, in order to see the part of the farm where we spend nude time. Three of them - those closest to the house - have seen us naked, in all cases, at first, when they've dropped in unannounced and found us naked outside.

In one case, the neighboring couple were apparently uncomfortable, although it didn't entirely stop them from coming over, and in subsequent visits we made some effort to be dressed when they visited. One time, they came across the place to hunt pigs, and greeted me through the screen of our workspace, where I was standing behind a worktable, but plainly naked.. (In later years, they've socially withdrawn from all the neighbors, us included. )

In another, a mother and her two adult children, the mother dropped in for something and seemed unperturbed (she's a retired nurse) and her son, likewise.

And in the third, the neighboring couple don't mind, and in fact at least the husband is grateful to know he can go naked in his own yard and not bother us, and has walked over to visit naked a few times.

Never has a neighbor spotted us naked when they haven't visited. We've built pretty good privacy into our layout.

This post was edited

Only 10 minutes back, in fact; have been skinny dipping in/out of the pool all afternoon.

Hopped out for the last time and was standing drying off as she reversed her Tesla out - a paling fence between us.

As I had my back to the fence (at first) I wasn't sure what I was hearing (turned out to be the Tesla rolling over leaves).

She stopped and paused to take in the moment.

I came out to her a month or so back. She dropped some items to our front door. I did the right thing and answered towel around my waist, but equally thought it was high time my neighbours know my love of being nude.

She went a tad red when I said "I swim in different attire to most, in fact I swim in no attire at all". But then returned to normal conversation!

This post was edited

Many of my neighbors have seen me nude. Being most of us hold memberships at the nudist resort next door to us. We try not to be caught by the textile neighbors in our community.

This post was edited

I know they've had glimpses of us grilling or working in the backyard.

This post was edited

2 older neighbours saw me on a Sunday morning.

This post was edited

It's quite a regular occurrence in the summer, I live in one of 4 apartments with a communal garden, it quite big so there's room for people to spread out and not be on top of one another, I always sunbathe nude, none of them do but no one seems to mind and we just chat normally like you would to a neighbour, one lady, who has since moved, used to go topless if I was out there, think it just gave her the confidence to strip off a bit more if I was out there naked,
Yet to find out about the new neighbour, they moved in in November, so not had a summer there yet!!!

This post was edited

I live in a city, and there are 3 neighbors who could view me sunbathing on my elevated deck. I artfully arange my large grill and a couple beach towels draped over the rail, and have a very nice private place for myself. I prefer not to impose my body to people who stick to themselves. Respect those who like to share nudist philosophy and practice, but I'm not one of those folks.

This post was edited

I live in a city, and there are 3 neighbors who could view me sunbathing on my elevated deck. I artfully arange my large grill and a couple beach towels draped over the rail, and have a very nice private place for myself. I prefer not to impose my body to people who stick to themselves. Respect those who like to share nudist philosophy and practice, but I'm not one of those folks.

I get your point about not imposing yourself on people who stick to themselves, but we all get on well, and I feel I should qualify, there is a large part of the garden that is not overlooked, not even by the apartments, windows front and back mainly look out over parking spaces, no windows on side wall except my bathroom window, otherwise I would be a bit more concerned, if people had visitors and could see from windows, but that part of the garden can only be seen if you're in the garden,
And yes, there is a fine line between " imposing" yourself , and being free to live how you want, but I also think context is everything, and I think if we all totally hide away we will never move any further forward to normalizing nudity, in the context of a hot sunny day, sunbathing nude shouldn't be an issue .....in my opinion....

This post was edited