RE:Have you been nude in front of your neighbor?

Early this morning was making my bed with my sliding door open and screen on. Getting some cool air, neighbor lady from a few blocks away was walking by with her dog. ( About a year ago she went to the store for me I threw a long shirt on and as she handed my groceries and I paid her , my shirt was open and she saw everything.)

So today I just said high in front of the screen door, talked for a few minutes, she seamed unfazed? I wasn't wearing a thing...Was half tempted to step on the front deck, but I stayed behind the screen.

This post was edited
RE:Have you been nude in front of your neighbor? Does former neighbor count?

does former neighbor count? A guy who used to live down the road from me and had caught me nude several times over the years had moved away 5 or 6 years ago. We reconnected thru FB and today since he is off on vacation from his 2nd shift job, could stop by so we could catch up
He was here for about 1.5 hrs I greeted him nude , he stayed clothed. We got caught up comparing our heart issues and lives

This post was edited

I am regularly naked with my neighbour. She is an older and sexy lady who has been topless a couple of times with me .
There is a sexual element but we are both seeing others ( who are both ok with a nature of the friendship) so have kept things platonic. Just lol

This post was edited

Not directly, but once I was gardening nude in what I thought was a private area of my garden, seemingly out of sight of the neighbours. Then recently we were investigating having security cameras installed and asking around, I got my neighbours opinion. "Sure" he said. "Come over and Ill show you our system". To my surprise he had clear visibility of my horticultural antics recorded from one of his cameras mounted high on his side wall. In clear, 4K, hi res colour!

This post was edited

Most recently, I was taking the trash out to the bins. I took the furthest outside route and didn't even notice our neighbor on his ladder trimming up his kumquat tree. He had full view of me emerging from the patio, passing by him to the bins. No other way back inside because the door to the garage was locked so I went back the same way and passed him again.

He made a little noise so I could tell he was there, but I already knew when I was right next to him the first trip. When he made the noise, I looked up and said, "morning John." He replied, "morning Andy. How ya doin'?" We talked a minute and then I went back inside the house. Must not have bothered him because we continually get text messages asking us for favors while they travel.

Recently, we had our largest privacy tree trimmed that blocks their view of our backyard from the only two windows from their second story. We were pretty exposed but continued to take our outdoor showers without hesitation. One of the windows is their master bathroom with a direct view of their shower. They've both taken showers without closing the shutters. We don't stare but do catch a glimpse, as they of us. We just go about our lives and routines, and they seem to accept our lifestyle and the fact that they see us naked all the time.

This post was edited

The houses behind us are at a higher elevation so the neighbors have a direct view into our back yard and kitchen. There were trees that blacked their view however they have all fallen. We are typically nude in the kitchen and I often go out onto the patio to grill or water plants. Usually early morning or late nights when it is darker. I was grilling the other day going in and out nude. It was early morning and the sun was just coming up. I was not paying attention and one of the neighbors were out on their deck. I heard their kitchen door close and then saw them walking away. After that, I noticed they put a curtain on their kitchen window.

This post was edited

Our next door neighbor has one window that really has no full view of the backyard. The only view that window has is our side yard. Not much to see there unless one of us are taking the trash out or we're working on that side of the yard. Those window shutters were usually open. Seeing as we were working on that side of the yard quite often and were naked, they shut those almost always. When they have overnight visitors and that room is used by guests, they text us to let us know.

I liken your neighbors putting up curtains to our previous neighbor across the street. She and I were talking about a related issue regarding what goes on in someone's backyard and it being their business and not anyone else's. She'd seen me working in the side yard that she had a view of. She brought up the fact that if someone is bothered by seeing something they didn't want to see, they should either stop looking or close their window coverings. She never closed hers because she didn't mind what she saw.

This post was edited

A couple of times by a former neighbor. She saw me through the privacy fence. Later I was nude in my back yard and usual and she needed help with her mower so she pushed it around and into our back yard where I raised the deck. I raised it too much so she had to bring it back around again. She had already told me she wasnt bothered by my nudity so it was like nothing was out of the ordinary.

Other neighbors had second story rooms which had a view of half the yard. I dont know if anyone ever saw me, but nothing was ever said if they did. They were on a different street so we didnt know the, and never talked to them.

This post was edited

I think I did already tell about it in another thread, but can't find it. I do live in an apartment building and probably all in house neighbors have seen me naked on my terrace or in the stairwell etc. When new people move in I use to make a welcome visit (dressed), tell about my life style and ask if they would mind me seeing nekkid by chance now and then. To this day it worked. As I'm also doing the building management for our house and another one similar, and also for some proprietors do the lessee pre selection, they all know me as a friendly and reliable person without hidden agenda. Maybe this helps.

This post was edited

The cat was harassing me this 5AM this morning so I went out on the patio to shoo him away. Forgot I was in thongs and nothing else. Ooops. (I live in a condo at the ground level so if anyone had been awake they would have seen my cheeks

This post was edited