RE: Your favorite cartoon as a child

wow they were all great but i guess roadrunner, than popeye with whimy asking for a burger. isn't it amazing that we grew up on what today's idiots call violent cartoons but we weren't violent sure we had fights in school but never heard of a shooting or mass shooting, suicides or all the violence we have now. i carried a pocket knife everyday to school, i remember in 3 rd grade wearing my cub scout uniform on scout day with my cub scout knife on a belt loop seen by teachers that never said anything. oops sorry to get off track just reminiscing.

This post was edited

Samurai Jack, and that one Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon (b4 it turned into Sonic X lol). And I also loved Codename: Kids Next Door, Recess and Pepper Ann. Anyone remembers that chicken song from the musical episode? It's been on the tip of my tongue for years now xD

This post was edited

has to be tom & jerry the best cartoon ever drawn

This post was edited
Favorit cartoon as a child

What about the Flinstones??!!!

This post was edited

Johnny Quest for sure.... I loved that cartoon!!!

This post was edited
Fav Cartoon from childhood.

The Magilla Gorilla Show .!!!

This post was edited

Ruff and Reddy (mid 50's)

This post was edited

I'm gonna make an obviously nerdy answer and say Dragon Ball Z. Probably because I am one of the younger people here.

This post was edited
My favorite cartoon

Tom & Jerry, Cannot beat these two, the early ones, Im not particular keen on the later years productions. I remember whenI was a child my father would watch them with me and he'd be laughing so hard I'd stop watching and just look at him, if I ever have kids of my own thats a memory I'd like for them to have to.

This post was edited

Oops, think I posted in the wrong place, sorry everyone, anyway, my favorite cartoon was definitley Tom & Jerry and I have to say it still is today. I can still watch the old ones and laugh out loud and I remember as a child my father laughing more than I did.

This post was edited