Your favorite cartoon as a child

We started a small conversation about old school cartoon, and it was interesting to hear so many of them that i havent heard in such a long time, so i thought this would be fun, What was you favorite cartoon as a child?
My answer, THE SMURFS!!!!

This topic was edited
RE: Your favorite cartoon as a child

Transformers and G.I. Joe.
Seriously, I cried after the episode when Optimus Prime sacrifriced his life in Unicron's dismembered head.... :(
lol.

This post was edited
Cartoons

Transformers and G.I. Joe defeintely,and and early anime import called Starblazers.

This post was edited

Bugs Bunny and the other Looney Tunes cast.

This post was edited

Deputy Dawg, and of course Droopy

This post was edited
Favorites

Bugs Bunny and all the classic Warner Bros cartoons. Then later Scooby Doo (until they ruined the show with that damn Scrappy Doo).

This post was edited

Johnny Quest, Speed Racer, Simba, Gigantor

This post was edited

Woody Woodpecker - my dad even had some of those for his 8mm projector.

As I grew a bit older, I enjoyed Smurfs. My husband enjoyed/enjoys roadrunner - anyone for Ace manufacturing?!! LOL

This post was edited

Probably Tom and Jerry with the Road Runner a close second. Also liked Foghorn Leghorn and that little Chicken Hawk. I say, I say....

This post was edited

Have to say G.I. Joe, then Scooby Doo. Saturday morning cartoons wasone of thehighlights for the weekend as a kid. Recently I woke around what used to be primetime for Saturday moring cartoons(8am). Since I was up I decided to see what kids watch these days. To my surprise they didn't reallyhave any cartroons on the basictv channels. You had to go to thehigher# channels to find any. I remember as kid, that 4 basic channels would have cartoons running at the sametime from 6am-11am.

This post was edited

It would have to be the ultimate comic duo from Frosbite Falls. Rocky and Bullwinkle!

This post was edited