RE: My favorite cartoon

My favorite cartoon was Super friends. I had to wakeup at ^am evry Sat. to watch them.

This post was edited
RE: My favorite cartoon

and how does Wylie cyote know that Road runner tastes so good anyway??Road runner could have no meant & taste like sh*t?!!!

This post was edited
RE: Your favorite cartoon as a child

I like Tom & Jerry

This post was edited

naturally11, there was a mythbusters type show a few years ago where they tried to duplicate the stunts from the road runner cartoons.
i like the old popeye, speed racer, if star blazers was the one with the navy battleship in space then that one too. can't go wrong the superfriends(justice league of america) wtbs in the early - mid eighties had a great cartoon show on during weekday mornings, they showed older characters like snuggie smith, heckle and jeckle, the little rascals, three stooges.

This post was edited

I liked Underdog. Here's this mild mannered dog that can't stand a chance in a fight, but he always fought for those that couldn't fight for themselves.

This post was edited

Inspector Gadget and Scooby Doo.

This post was edited

On screen, it has to be Bugs Bunny. For comic books it was Smoky Stover followed closely by Mutt and Jeff. Anybody else remember those two strips?

This post was edited
fav cartoon

"Jem!"

This post was edited

I loved watching all the Disney Afternoon shows as a kid. Darkwing Duck, Tail Spin, Gargoyles, Goof Troop, Bonkers, Aladdin the series, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, and Duck Tales. Then there were other shows not in their line-up but were still Disney like The Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh. I was a HUGE Disney fan as a kid. Still am. :)

This post was edited

Looney Tunes. All of the cartoons.

This post was edited