Heading to Blind creek this morning 6/23/23

Heading to Blind Creek this morning 6/23/23 from about 9am until noon? I will be set up by the observation tower. Blue umbrella, blue beach chair, blue Adidas duffel bag Orange towel and of course I will have my "Please Take Pictures Of Me Nude I love It!!" Sign posted. I seriously want as many people to take pics of me nude and do whatever they want with them, although I would appreciate if they sent me some by email nudehandymanfl4u@yahoo.com . There is no catch. I don't expect to be paid, and I don't pay. This is open to Men and Women although I would like to get more Women taking pics of me nude.
It is funny, I don't like being photographed with clothes on, but I love being photographed nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Heading to Blind creek this morning 4/2/23

How did it go?

This post was edited

It was a nice day. I got there around 9:30. it was sunny and already in the mid 70's with calm winds. It warmed up quickly and was in the mid 80's by noon and the wind picked up a bit so it was a nice breeze. I left by 1:00 and by then the sand was too hot to walk on barefoot.

This post was edited

It was a nice day. I got there around 9:30. it was sunny and already in the mid 70's with calm winds. It warmed up quickly and was in the mid 80's by noon and the wind picked up a bit so it was a nice breeze. I left by 1:00 and by then the sand was too hot to walk on barefoot.

Did anyone take pictures of you ?

This post was edited

Nice day at the beach today. 4 men and 1 woman took pics of me nude. Even got a video that is posted on my media

This post was edited