Visiting BCB March 3-6

Escaping New England chill for some naked beach time. Let me know if you want to connect.

Blind Creek Beach to get a facelift

I saw in the news yesterday that in order to comply the Americans with Disability Act, Blind Creek Beach will be installing real restrooms to replace the port-o-potties and will have the parking lot paved. The work is scheduled to take place in the...

Nude Recreation week skinny dip event at...

The Treasure Coast Naturists are having an annual skinny dip event for Nude Recreation Week tomorrow 7/9/23 at noon. I will be there weather permitting. I will probably get there around sunrise and stay until after the event. Last year they had 769...

Found a ring in the sand at Blind Creek

I know this is a long shot, but I found a ring in the sand from a sports team on Friday 6/23. If anyone, or if you know anyone that has lost a ring, contact me with a description so I can arrange to return it to you.

Latest Post
by  
Heading to Blind creek this morning 6/23/23

Heading to Blind Creek this morning 6/23/23 from about 9am until noon? I will be set up by the observation tower. Blue umbrella, blue beach chair, blue Adidas duffel bag Orange towel and of course I will have my "Please Take Pictures Of Me Nude...

Beach condition since Hurricane Nicole.

Does anyone know the condition of Blind Creek since Nicole came roaring through the area?

Labor Day Visit

Plan to be there most of the day, Monday 9/5/22

Latest Post
by  
First time at Blind Creek Beach

We plan on visiting Blind Creek next week for the first time. Any recommendations?

Aug 24th 2022

Taking time to visit BCB on Wednesday 24th for most of the morning to just after lunch... part of doing all four nude beaches in FL.

Latest Post
by  
Want to Meet at the Beach?

I go to Blind Creek Beach at least twice a month either on a Saturday or Sunday. If you care to meet up and hang out naked at the beach with me, you are more than welcome and it would be fun having multiple people. It gets boring sometimes just...