RE:Cover ups

Honestly, when hiking nude, I don't carry any emergency cover-up with me. First, I choose areas where I am extremely unlikely to meet anyone, and I hike in the middle of the week, knowing that more people are out on weekends. That said, I hike with no guilt. I'm minding my own business in the natural world, so I simply don't worry about it.

I feel the same way. Wherever I go for naked adventures, I don't usually carry backups.

This post was edited

I use a hiking kilt that I purchased from Sport Kilt. Light weight and quick drying. Attaches with velcro. I carry in my backpack with it sticking out of the top of the pack. Also carry a small cloth that I tuck in waist strap, that can be quickly move into loin cloth position.

This post was edited

Absolutely correct Jorgi. Shock and embarrassment are taught reactions. Kids don't care or worry.

This post was edited

sarong

This post was edited

when i hike i carry a small shoulder bag enough to keep necessities and when i get nude i just have a tan pair of cotton shorts that i lay over the bag as i hike, my theory if seen from a distance and i see them i can slip on my shorts and as whomever approaches can second guess themselves about me being nude . when i kayak or canoe i prefer a loincloth- just two simple panels of fabric held up by a leather string and tied this gives me the opportunity if i want to roll it up while still wearing it, i've yet to wear it hiking i may try it. main thing if your already seen nude don't attempt to cover up as it makes us nudist seem guilty and a few already said they have fumbled around trying to dress in front of textiles and don't apologize either than your admitting guilty .

This post was edited

I have a miniskirt i got inline (2actually) from soho skirts i n Toronto well made pleated velcro fastener at the waste 10" length. It has worked when. I needed it. Lol and when i had time to deploy!

This post was edited

This is pretty awesome
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1285926971/i-want-more-this-is-so-hot-made-from

This post was edited

If you do a web search for "Quick Release Changing Kilt" you'll find lots of examples of lightweight kilts that attach with Velcro. Triathletes use them when changing clothes from bicycle to swim to running events. Sold on the internet anywhere from $20 on up.

This post was edited

This is pretty awesomehttps://www.etsy.com/listing/1285926971/i-want-more-this-is-so-hot-made-from

that's cool a mountain man loin cloth !

This post was edited

Hey my fellow free hikers, I've been exploring options for a quick cover-up, should I encounter clothed hikers. I'm interested to hear what everyone is using. Share yours. Thx
I carry a pareo...essentially a sarong, but not as wide and usually comes in more masculine patterns and designs. In some places, I wear a very long tank top that I can put on then slip behind my head with the arms still in position...while walking, I'm completely free but I just have to pull it over my head and it falls down quickly and in a natural way that I think doesn't draw as much attention...

This post was edited