RE:Cover ups

I made my own using black poly material purchased at a local fabric store. Cut a rectangular piece 50" x 8", hemmed the edges and attached a velcro fastener on the top side. Lightweight, dries easily and can put on in seconds. I have seen some similar designs on Amazon but of heavier cotton material and longer in length. I like mine as I can have it on at the beach and once I am in the water take it off and then put it back on before coming back out.

I currently carry a short Sarong with me that i can quickly wrap around, i found shorts were to difficult to put on in a rush, but i do favour the not covering up from a number of the replies, might try this and see what reactions i get.

This post was edited

I made my own using black poly material purchased at a local fabric store. Cut a rectangular piece 50" x 8", hemmed the edges and attached a velcro fastener on the top side. Lightweight, dries easily and can put on in seconds. I have seen some similar designs on Amazon but of heavier cotton material and longer in length. I like mine as I can have it on at the beach and once I am in the water take it off and then put it back on before coming back out.

Fine for standing, but probably too short for sitting.

This post was edited

Honestly, when hiking nude, I don't carry any emergency cover-up with me. First, I choose areas where I am extremely unlikely to meet anyone, and I hike in the middle of the week, knowing that more people are out on weekends. That said, I hike with no guilt. I'm minding my own business in the natural world, so I simply don't worry about it.
I love your approach, currently i select quiet walks so i am unlikely to meet anyone, but as yet not met anyone, but at the moment i do carry a sarong, just need to summon up some courage to stay naked and smile as i walk by

This post was edited

No emergency cover ups as I normally hike in remote places. Normally, but yet it happened that I was hiking in a not so remote place. I just placed my backpack to explore the surroundings of a mountain lake. Went up the hills naked, had only a hiking pole and my camera with me. As I came back to my backpack there were some people around. I only could hide my things behind my big camera, but acted as if it was normal, put some trousers on and went up the hills again, out of sight.

This post was edited

by SpaceCadet77:
I wear a very long tank top that I can put on then slip behind my head with the arms still in position...while walking, I'm completely free but I just have to pull it over my head and it falls down quickly and in a natural way that I think doesn't draw as much attention...

I might try a tank top if I can find one without spending too much, but I can't see myself wearing it behind my neck. The main advantage would be the ability to throw it over my head and arms quicker and with less chance of entanglement compared to my long polo. Otherwise a pareo with a magnetic closure might work.

This post was edited

by SpaceCadet77:I wear a very long tank top that I can put on then slip behind my head with the arms still in position...while walking, I'm completely free but I just have to pull it over my head and it falls down quickly and in a natural way that I think doesn't draw as much attention...I might try a tank top if I can find one without spending too much, but I can't see myself wearing it behind my neck. The main advantage would be the ability to throw it over my head and arms quicker and with less chance of entanglement compared to my long polo. Otherwise a pareo with a magnetic closure might work.

Velcro would work almost as well as magnets.

This post was edited

I don't want Velcro anywhere near my swimsuits or other delicate fabrics if I can help it!

This post was edited

on more crowded paths near parking lots I use a mini skirt wrapped around the waist belt of my backbag and call it my emergency belt. It falls down within one second.
let's feel free to be free

This post was edited

on more crowded paths near parking lots I use a mini skirt wrapped around the waist belt of my backbag and call it my emergency belt. It falls down within one second.
let's feel free to be free

This post was edited

Heres my process. If i am in an area of concern i carry the skirt in hand. Just takes a second to wrap and seal velcro. I carry it with velcro unsealed for speed and silence.

This post was edited