RE:Nature walking

I was having a relaxing afternoon in the local woods. I thought I'd found an area that I'd not get disturbed, however this evening to my surprise a adult woman walking through with somebody else, which I didn't see so could have been her saying to her pet dog come on this way! I don't know, but she saw me before I saw her and she then said come on lets go back. It's clear to me that women still have a problem with nudism. That's probably spoiled my walkway adventures now! I did not approach her and I didn't want to frighten her but had she of talked to me I'd of explained there is no need to worry about me being naked, its natural and normal. One woman recently told me that once she got to know me and was comfortable around me she had no problem with me being naked. I just wish women would accept we are all human and want the freedom of expression and just get along with all concerned. What do other ladies think about this?Although i am a nudist girl, if i were in the woods in a non-nudist area and i came across a naked man appearing out of nowhere in the bushes i would certainly get away as quickly as possible.

In truth then you could also say that you'd get away from a man in the woods if he was clothed! It's still the same environment with a single bloke and single woman! Oh and there are no bushes, it is a public park walkway through trees, which is not very well maintained as a walkway.

This post was edited

Just because you are a nudist does not mean that others want to, or have to, see you naked.

Sorry to have unset you so much, I can understand from your reply your feelings on the subject. I didn't go to a public section of the park with intent to be seen, I tried to stay away from areas where people go. To actually be seen in the area I was in was probably like trying to win the lottery thinking that anyone would have passed by the area of the park I was in. People who are nude don't normally ask other people to come round and see them, but if this occurs the reactions can vary depending upon the individual person in question at the time. Understanding seems to suggest that some people have a bad outlook on nudism and think its wrong. Given you say your a nudist your outlook and replies suggest otherwise. If I'd of been replying to something like this thread as a reader, I might of said something like... As a genuine nudist I'd stay away from parks etc as most people don't understand naturism and nudism, and given the way people have been treated with the law over many years, they have not been afforded the training nor experiences in life about what is actaully natural and normal anymore. If you are a genuine nudist then to me at least you have come across as very hostile with this subject.

This post was edited

No one ever told you that going naked in a public space is a definite no-no? You can be a nudist in your private environment, in nudist places, in your home, but not in public places. If there is a risk of being caught naked,

In your country that maybe correct, but in the UK public nudity is legal ANYWHERE. There is no such thing as a private environment in the UK. People have CCTV recording devices everywhere and even though we have so called human rights to respect so called privacy, the police here don't respect it anyway. In saying the above I do respect what you've shared on this thread and I can see that women would be offended based on what you've said, so I'll definitely keep well away from women from now on even though I've maintained that standard to date not really wanting to upset anyone anyway.

This post was edited

I'm not saying it's legal or not, what i'm saying is that it's normal for a woman to be scared when she sees a fat 40 year old guy coming out of the trees naked, and that it would also be normal that if that woman was accompanied by a man, that man would knock your teeth out with his fists.
You can't expect everyone to automatically know that you are a nudist and that you are harmless. People are not fortune tellers, and when they see unexpected things they react in unexpected ways.
You keep doing what you want to do, but don't cry and don't be sorry when your actions have consequences. There is a time and a place for everything, if you don't understand that something is wrong with you. Just because it's legal to get naked in the woods doesn't mean it's okay to get naked in areas where non-nudists are passing by and you might make them uncomfortable, your rights don't take precedence over theirs.
Look for areas where absolutely no one passes, not areas with roads where few people pass by, go to places where there is absolutely no one pass or where you are only with other nudists.
Just because something is legal does not mean that in certain circumstances it is appropriate. Would you go to a children's camp with primary school children and hug them naked? There is no law against hugging children and there is no law against going naked in the woods. But would that be the right thing to do?
And if the children's carers see you and beat you up, do you think anyone could blame them? They don't know you're a nudist, just that you're a naked guy who approached them with god knows what intentions.
Remember, time and place, there are times and places where it is not appropriate to do certain things even if those things are legal.

This post was edited

Well I can see that the discussion has rattled a few feathers, but really, how did anyone prove that the story told was even true!! Judge as you will, but this is a very good way of finding out how people think and their personalities on the subject. Stories need to be made up and come across at least to some degree convincing then we can see real personalities come to life. Thanks for the replies and true responces. Like somebody said on here a little while back, there are no genuine nudiests left now.

This post was edited

The real nudists are those who walk around naked among anyone? I believe that a true nudist is not an exhibitionist, a nudist or a naturist does not impose his own nudity on anyone. As the answers are not what you expected you now say that the story is not real, that it was some kind of sociological experiment. Pathetic!!!!

This post was edited

The real nudists are those who walk around naked among anyone? I believe that a true nudist is not an exhibitionist, a nudist or a naturist does not impose his own nudity on anyone. As the answers are not what you expected you now say that the story is not real, that it was some kind of sociological experiment. Pathetic!!!!

Imagine someone lying on a nudist website.

Pathetic is correct.

This post was edited

None of which you imply above is correct though is it. I simply made a story up about walking naked through the woodland area of a country park that people don't use that much. I added that a woman walked through and saw me before I saw her and she said something like come on lets turn back, indicating she was with someone else, which I said I never saw anyone. For all you know I could have walked through the main street naked among everyone and then walked off through the woodland area on my way home! The whole point of writing this post and putting it into the ladies section was to see what views and or opinions came back, and I certainly hit your nerves with what I wrote, however, you did add to the mix just like others in this thread before you, implying I was some type of exhibitionist but nothing of that was implied by me or wrote about because that was not the intention of the post, which was simply to get womens views on nudism and naturism in the real world, just because its legal in the UK and I thought well lets try some feedback and see what women think about the subject. I first tried this with driving naked (write up on here) NOT really driving naked, just wanted the feedback but no women replied, so my next step was this thread. Only you as a woman replied, if your a genuine woman. For a nudist yourself, you certainly came across hostile and in my opinion came across with all the wrong conversations about the subject. I'd of thought you might of asked my intentions there and got to know a bit about me before judgment, but no you delved right in like a bull in a china shop.

This post was edited

Never go nude if you are not sure the place is nudist friendly. Nudism is not allowed everywhere. Thats why you should pay attention where you go to practice nudism unless its on your own field.

This post was edited

As an example of "exhibition", I was on a walk this past weekend on a bike/walk trail thru the woods. It is not crowded, but in a 5 mile walk it is common to say hello to up to 10 others, whether they are walking or biking.

At one point, I noticed a couple on bikes coming the other way. She was in the front and her husband was behind. She wore bike shorts and a very small triangle bikini top. As they got closer I could tell that the bikini top was see thru...nearly transparent. And when they were very close, I could easily see her nipples thru her top.

I waved and said hello, to which her husband responded enthusiastically and smiled. I assume that they were out to see what responses they got from others as they rode by. A little thrill for both of them.

This post was edited