Nature walking

I was having a relaxing afternoon in the local woods. I thought I'd found an area that I'd not get disturbed, however this evening to my surprise a adult woman walking through with somebody else, which I didn't see so could have been her saying to her pet dog come on this way! I don't know, but she saw me before I saw her and she then said come on lets go back. It's clear to me that women still have a problem with nudism. That's probably spoiled my walkway adventures now! I did not approach her and I didn't want to frighten her but had she of talked to me I'd of explained there is no need to worry about me being naked, its natural and normal. One woman recently told me that once she got to know me and was comfortable around me she had no problem with me being naked. I just wish women would accept we are all human and want the freedom of expression and just get along with all concerned. What do other ladies think about this?

This topic was edited
RE:Nature walking

Why would anyone believe a naked stranger after unexpectedly encountering them in a forest? Wouldnt someone with evil intent also claim to be harmless? I think it is wise for a lone woman to avoid you under those circumstances.

This post was edited

Most people walking through the woods would be somewhat startled by seeing a nude man in the vicinity.
The immediate reaction would be that he's a pervert, an exhibitionist or is cruising for male on male sex.
Even though I'm a guy, I would likely think the same thing first off.
The reason being is that I walk a lot, and whenever I have encountered other guys lurking in bush or woods, they generally fall into one of the above categories.
Same at the nude beaches - the number of guys who are there because they are genuine nudists I can count on one hand, the rest are there for other reasons.
If your intention is to meet like-minded ladies, you are probably better off joining a nudist club.
At least then you will be among people who are there (mostly) for the right reasons and haven't started off on the wrong foot.
Hanging around naked in the woods could end up with a visit from the local police as well, so bare (pun intended) that in mind.

This post was edited

I got caught last night, I go for walks around my village at 01:00 to 03:00 in the early hours of the morning, I have done it loads of times, but last night I met a young guy around 20 -25 of age, I think he was drunk or on drugs, he shouted at me saying " your not allowed to do that" I just carried on walking, but I think he either took a photo or a video of me OK it will only be the rear view so not too worried and as it was dark it will be of poor quantity. I will lie low for a while as a just in case he called the police.

This post was edited

You were SEEN, not caught.

This post was edited

As is typical, ask a question in the ladies room for input from the gals and only male perspective is gotten. Too bad for us. Any women here?

The original poster is in the United Kingdom and I do not know the law there. Here in the US there are laws which are applied to public nudism, and the ramifications stemming from being arrested for this offense includes being put on the national registry of sexual offenders, something that can and will impact the 'offender' for life. This will mean you will be barred from most nudist resorts in America.

National park land is considered nude friendly in many of our federally-owned parks, though any of them can have specific laws in place due to past problems. The statute that covers these spaces reads something like, "Nudity is allowed as long as it does not include lewd or lascivious behavior." Be warned and be wary.

A side topic is all the naked driving discussed in True Nudists - as far as I can tell, that's the same as being nude in public and is illegal in America. If you are one of these people, walk around your car and be sure it is fully legal before leaving home, all lights in working order, etc. It would be smart to also keep those shorts around your ankles for quick retrieval, you bare drivers, and for the supposed women here who want to be topless on the highway, maybe a front-closure sports bra at the ready. Not every state trooper will be willing to give you a warning simply because they got a look at your boobies.

This post was edited

As is typical, ask a question in the ladies room for input from the gals and only male perspective is gotten. Too bad for us. Any women here?The original poster is in the United Kingdom and I do not know the law there. Here in the US there are laws which are applied to public nudism, and the ramifications stemming from being arrested for this offense includes being put on the national registry of sexual offenders, something that can and will impact the 'offender' for life. This will mean you will be barred from most nudist resorts in America.National park land is considered nude friendly in many of our federally-owned parks, though any of them can have specific laws in place due to past problems. The statute that covers these spaces reads something like, "Nudity is allowed as long as it does not include lewd or lascivious behavior." Be warned and be wary.A side topic is all the naked driving discussed in True Nudists - as far as I can tell, that's the same as being nude in public and is illegal in America. If you are one of these people, walk around your car and be sure it is fully legal before leaving home, all lights in working order, etc. It would be smart to also keep those shorts around your ankles for quick retrieval, you bare drivers, and for the supposed women here who want to be topless on the highway, maybe a front-closure sports bra at the ready. Not every state trooper will be willing to give you a warning simply because they got a look at your boobies.

In the UK, public nudity is legal unless done to intentionally offend someone. However, from what I have read, people have been charged with other offences indirectly related to nudity like causing an uproar, etc.
Legality of nude driving in the US varies from state to state,

This post was edited

Yes seen, as I was doing nothing wrong

This post was edited

Reading through the thread I think I agree with post 3. Here in the UK it is legal to be naked anywhere public or otherwise. A while back I was stopped by the police who asked me if I was okay because I was naked, I said yes you don't have to be ill mentally or otherwise to be naked, you can be fit and well. I said we are all born naked and that is the natural design so should not be seen as a problem, and while I'm definitely not trying to tell you your job, it is not illegal to be naked anywhere in the UK. The police officer agreed with me and then said I could go on my way.

When I've been out with female friends and met up with other females they have all really said the same thing! Is he naked? Yes the other girls have said, and what happened then was the new girls on the scene just started talking to us like nothing was wrong and we all got along OK. I think the problem here is twofold... 1/ being not enough awareness of naturism and nudity being legal and normal, and 2/ most people still seem to think that the human body is indecent and must be covered over. This second point based on my research is because since 1942 in the UK people have been told their bodies are indecent by the police. British naturism back before the year 2003 here in the UK had meetings with Parlament to discuss these very issues. It was agreed then that anybody can be naked anywhere so long as sexual acts were not involved. This because law in 2003, however, some police officers still make their own rules up because of their personal feelings and view points.

On this occasion while I was walking through a public park dirt track walk way, the area was such that yes there was always the possibility that somebody would walk through, but at the time looking at the design of the park and area, everyone seemed to keep to the tarmac paths and green field areas where the play areas are located. I chose to use the other side of the park that was not well maintained as a good walk way area and that one woman chose to walk along that dirt track area. That area is not maintained for walking along and looking at the over hangs of trees etc, and the area, I chose to believe that most people if not everyone would not try to walk along that area being unmaintained, however, there is always one?

So what then is the solution to the problem? Do we have the right to our freedom of expression, or should I stay in my bedroom for another 18 years? Like has been said I could join a club but is that the answer?

This post was edited

Yes I agree, why would one want to be naked in the woods unless they're an exhibitionist, it's certainly not for sunbathing.

This post was edited

Yes I agree, why would one want to be naked in the woods unless they're an exhibitionist, it's certainly not for sunbathing.

This post was edited