You cant even spell how can you possibly be so smart?

Thanks for the correction. I am Panamanian I learned the English language in 1 month. Did not have time to be correct. I fondle on words all the time.

I Usually tell people that I don't need to look to smart. It is usually more embarrassing that I am also from somewhere else.

This topic was edited
RE: You cant even spell how can you possibly be so smart?

Jabbari reincarnated?

This post was edited

He's from somewhere else alright!

This post was edited

A fact of life: since language is the human species' primary medium of communication, it behooves those who wish to present arguments that are strongly against established norms and conventional wisdom to master the medium of words prior to offering those arguments. The more far-out the theories and arguments are, the more the readers are going to cite the communication deficiences of the arguer to reject the text in toto. Your opinions and viewpoints are, to be kind, radical if not unscientific. They cannot afford to be burdened with the added onus of poor spelling, grammar and word usage.

Of course.. I can own hope that your spanish is a good as his. If you are going to coomplain about his English remember he knows more than one language which is a lot more than a lot of Americans.
Does your pettiness ever extend any further than insults.. NIM? I can see why you are always so cranky.. living alone as you do.. I could take the time to tear apart your profile for amusement the same way you do for fun. Sheesh.. read a book.. watch TV.. do something rather than being the site gossip and bitch.

This post was edited

Hmmm, the OP is fluent in more than one language, and engineer, analyst, and nudist.
Seems like a smart guy to me. Is there some reason all the hostility has been levelled at him, or are you all just assholes??
Lets see, what shall we do today....oh lets go ginsult someone because he is different.
Trolls.
Every one of you. (cept Budgreen and Pete of course)

This post was edited

A fact of life: since language is the human species' primary medium of communication, it behooves those who wish to present arguments that are strongly against established norms and conventional wisdom to master the medium of words prior to offering those arguments. The more far-out the theories and arguments are, the more the readers are going to cite the communication deficiences of the arguer to reject the text in toto. Your opinions and viewpoints are, to be kind, radical if not unscientific. They cannot afford to be burdened with the added onus of poor spelling, grammar and word usage.
For once NIM was just giving some advice. Unlike most other post ive read by NIM where hewas just condesending. I must agree with NIM on this one. I read MANNYOCEANS profile and saw his charts there is definately a communication issue. But for the record its just "not smart" to tell someone you dont know anything about they're no smart.
If you can care enough to insult someone then take the time to insure the insults are well deserved.

This post was edited

On the other hand, NudeInMA posts the most erudite and helpful comments on this web site.
I agree Peter. NiM also has a great number of very helpful posts in a number of threads but seldom gets credit for them.

The OPs problem is not just confined to his use of English but is rambling and incoherant in his thought processes. I take his self description of his many qualifications with a grain of salt.

This post was edited

Of course.. I can own hope that your spanish is a good as his. If you are going to coomplain about his English remember he knows more than one language which is a lot more than a lot of Americans.
Does your pettiness ever extend any further than insults.. NIM? I can see why you are always so cranky.. living alone as you do.. I could take the time to tear apart your profile for amusement the same way you do for fun. Sheesh.. read a book.. watch TV.. do something rather than being the site gossip and bitch.
He never complained about his English, and he never insulted him. (quite impressive restraint, seeing that he is a wacko)

This post was edited

I believe that the subject was a comment on Manny's use of English in another of his posts and for some reason he started a new thread in reply. The problem most of us have is not with his English but with his subject matter and rambling writings. Examples can be found herehttps://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=22254and herehttps://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=22254

This post was edited

Why was this original post put in The Ladies Room? At least it should have been under General Discussion.

This post was edited

You mean 'Stumble' on words not Fondle, which is to touch someone or something. Personally I think your command of English as a second language is very good indeed and that you learned it so quickly is amazing. Do not be put off by those on here that nit pic and criticize your efforts. They have nothing better to do with their lives.

This post was edited