RE: You cant even spell how can you possibly be so smart?

Why was this original post put in The Ladies Room? At least it should have been under General Discussion.
His reason in post #42 of the above link was quoteTo be with woman, if I am lucky I can get their attention, after all since I am a real bonafyed scientist and I know that is impossible to settle in a plane with another guy unquote

This post was edited

Tom, in one of his posts he admitted that he did not have a PhD and had never attended college. His veracity in other statements he has made such as having been given letters of recommendation by the world's top scientists and world leaders are also suspect. Why then should we believe that he learned English in one month? Perhaps if you read his posts athttps://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=22254 and https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=22254youwill understand why many of us are frustrated with him.

This post was edited

I am not sure what Manny was originally attempting to post or even why he posted what he did. What I am sure of is I find it extremely disturbing and alarming that so many here are so willing to bash, degrade and be so openly unkind. I speak several different languages and must admit I butcher the English language often and it is my first language. While I speak several different languages, fluently, English is by far the hardest to learn AND use.
I for one find it very difficult to understand why or how a group of people who claim to be so openly diverse unable or unwilling to accept everyone for who they are, as they naturally present themselves. Almost daily, there are posts about erections, jewelry, or some other adornment that raises eyebrows and it seems the same few are eager to tap into the thread with fiery remarks discounting and shunning the original poster for various reasons. Now this open attack on someone who merely, in his mind, world, imagination, made a post that even I didnt understand and you bash him?
Maybe this place is not what I thought it wasI will continue to watch from a far but not really not so sure I like what I see thus far.

This post was edited

I for one find it very difficult to understand why or how a group of people who claim to be so openly diverse unable or unwilling to accept everyone for who they are, as they naturally present themselves. Almost daily, there are posts about erections, jewelry, or some other adornment that raises eyebrows and it seems the same few are eager to tap into the thread with fiery remarks discounting and shunning the original poster for various reasons.
As you say, "the same few."
Note that out of the 80 plus thousand members, that few are VERY few indeed.

This post was edited

Curt agreed. However those "few" seem to be the ones who are almost so hungry and eager to lash out and be the first to point out the faults of the others. So why dont more of the silent people speak up? Perhaps because they dont want the wrath of the minority? It really does pain me and concern me that should any of these individuals be in the same setting as I that they might unleash this negativity on me there.

I just do not know...

This post was edited

A fact of life: since language is the human species' primary medium of communication, it behooves those who wish to present arguments that are strongly against established norms and conventional wisdom to master the medium of words prior to offering those arguments. The more far-out the theories and arguments are, the more the readers are going to cite the communication deficiences of the arguer to reject the text in toto. Your opinions and viewpoints are, to be kind, radical if not unscientific. They cannot afford to be burdened with the added onus of poor spelling, grammar and word usage.

It is said that 'people in glass houses should not throw stones'!!
Is 'Behooves' some sort of indigenous word for the Berks of Berkshire MA? It's certainly not a word from the English language!
The reason why English is the world's Lingua Franca (that's Latin before you ask) is because it's a living and accommodating language. That's why it can accommodate the way you misspell Labour and Neighbour for example. You see to most people it's what is being said that is important, not how it is spelt. How do you know that a person is not dyslexic before you lay into them? You show no signs of being dyslexic so what's your excuse?
I know, you won't say, you'll just call me names as usual!
BTW why is it always you that nit pics? Most of us are more interested in what people have to say rather than how they spell it. You are lucky that it is the English that created your country and not the Spanish because then you would be as disadvantaged as the other non English speakers on this site. Learn some charity and humility and perhaps you could become a better human being...

This post was edited

On the other hand, NudeInMA posts the most erudite and helpful comments on this web site.
Is that the moonshine talking? verbosity and the use of long made up words does not make someone a sage or indeed 'erudite'.
Could we do as well in Spanish?, I couldn't.

This post was edited

On the other hand, NudeInMA posts the most erudite and helpful comments on this web site.
I agree with you PK, the poor pathetic few that mock him, don't even have 10% of his scholary knowledge. AND they certainly don't have his good sense of humour or excellence of fair play.
How sad!

This post was edited

He's from somewhere else alright!
No, I don't buy that story, he's a fruitcake born and bred in the USA.
Who are we, or you to judge? He could say the same thing about you but is probably too well mannered....

This post was edited

I agree Peter. NiM also has a great number of very helpful posts in a number of threads but seldom gets credit for them.
The OPs problem is not just confined to his use of English but is rambling and incoherant in his thought processes. I take his self description of his many qualifications with a grain of salt.
So when did this site become the 'Brain's Trust? Its a site about nudism for goodness sake!!!
I took part in a WNBR last weekend with a guy who had cerebral palsey. I guess you would call him a 'fruitcake' because he could not speak properly. He could get naked though and that's what made him a nudist.
Some of you need to look to yourselves before you start calling other people fruitcakes, or anything else for that matter.
You bigots are ruining this site.

This post was edited