Nakation Time?

I noticed that I have no commitments between July 16 and 23 and our grandson will not be with us that week.
Sounds like a great opportunity for a naked staycation!
Three significant checkpoints along the way.
Passing my current record of 64 hours.
The 100 hour mark.
Total when I end, hopefully after the first two are achieved.

This topic was edited
RE:Nakation Time?

I noticed that I have no commitments between July 16 and 23 and our grandson will not be with us that week.Sounds like a great opportunity for a naked staycation!Three significant checkpoints along the way.Passing my current record of 64 hours.The 100 hour mark.Total when I end, hopefully after the first two are achieved.

Plans came to an abrupt end.
Our grandson arrived yesterday, way ahead of schedule to spend some time with us.
Looking at a possible 4 days in late August where I could meet my original plan for 100+ hours continuously nude.

This post was edited

Since getting our site at the Solair nudist resort I have been able to pass the 130 hour mark from Friday afternoon before this Fourth of July weekend through to the following Thursday morning when I went in to work. This included working nude from our cabin on Wednesday morning and driving home Wednesday night. The first week of August we have the AANR national convention at Solair and I am planning to stay at Solair from Friday, through the week and drive home the following Monday which should be around 250 hours. This will include working nude from the cabin every morning the week of the convention and the following Monday, and a nude drive home on Monday night. I dont usually go in to work Tuesdays or Wednesdays, so I could extend my nude time out to Thursday to get to 330 hours. It really starts to feel weird putting clothes on when you get to these longer times. Friday on the way in I stop at Walmart and pick up enough groceries for the week and stop for gas right before getting to camp. This way I can drive home nude without worrying about stopping on the way.

The hardest part is Mrs. J&C has to go home for work during the week, so Tuesday - Thursday I will be alone at camp. But hopefully she and the dogs will be with me Saturday - Monday both weekends. The Solair office has asked if anyone can give a spot for the owners of the Shangri La Ranch a place to stay during the convention, so I could let them stay in our trailer and I'll sleep on the futon in the cabin and have someone to sit around the fire pit with. Maybe even plan a trip to Phoenix to visit their resort.

This post was edited

Interesting thread as I never thought to capture the total time I am without clothing, much less to set goals (and I am a very goal-oriented person) or plan shopping and gas breaks to maximize the time without clothes.

This post was edited

Did you see my posts about someone on another board left for 8 weeks at a nude resort and brought only sneakers, flip flops and 2 hats?

This post was edited

Since getting our site at the Solair nudist resort I have been able to pass the 130 hour mark from Friday afternoon before this Fourth of July weekend through to the following Thursday morning when I went in to work. This included working nude from our cabin on Wednesday morning and driving home Wednesday night. The first week of August we have the AANR national convention at Solair and I am planning to stay at Solair from Friday, through the week and drive home the following Monday which should be around 250 hours. This will include working nude from the cabin every morning the week of the convention and the following Monday, and a nude drive home on Monday night. I dont usually go in to work Tuesdays or Wednesdays, so I could extend my nude time out to Thursday to get to 330 hours. It really starts to feel weird putting clothes on when you get to these longer times. Friday on the way in I stop at Walmart and pick up enough groceries for the week and stop for gas right before getting to camp. This way I can drive home nude without worrying about stopping on the way.The hardest part is Mrs. J&C has to go home for work during the week, so Tuesday - Thursday I will be alone at camp. But hopefully she and the dogs will be with me Saturday - Monday both weekends. The Solair office has asked if anyone can give a spot for the owners of the Shangri La Ranch a place to stay during the convention, so I could let them stay in our trailer and I'll sleep on the futon in the cabin and have someone to sit around the fire pit with. Maybe even plan a trip to Phoenix to visit their resort.

Was that your longest time nude so far?

This post was edited

I noticed that I have no commitments between July 16 and 23 and our grandson will not be with us that week.Sounds like a great opportunity for a naked staycation!Three significant checkpoints along the way.Passing my current record of 64 hours.The 100 hour mark.Total when I end, hopefully after the first two are achieved.Plans came to an abrupt end.Our grandson arrived yesterday, way ahead of schedule to spend some time with us.Looking at a possible 4 days in late August where I could meet my original plan for 100+ hours continuously nude.

Thats such a shame, hope you manage the 4 days in August

This post was edited

Was that your longest time nude so far?

As far as uninterrupted time, I think so. We go on the Bare Necessities nude cruises that last between 1-2 weeks, but you have to get dressed when the ship gets into each port. We also spent a week at Club Orient before Hurricane Irma wiped it out, but got dressed a couple of times to go to dinner and shopping in Marigot and Philipsburg.

This post was edited

We took our grandson home on Tuesday.
Unfortunately, some commitments have arisen that will keep me from achieving 100 hours continuously nude.
Still intending to be nude at home unless we have company until it gets too cold to do so comfortably.

This post was edited