Freeballing versus sexy underwear

As a nudist, I enjoy freeballing as much as possible when I have to be dressed to conform with society's norms but I also like wearing g-string underwear when it seems appropriate.
The usual reasons are:
- Wearing sexy and transparent or revealing underwear for erotic effect
and
- Wearing small absorbent cotton g-strings to avoid damp stains on light-coloured trousers owing to old-age slight incontinence.

A comprehensive selection of my underwear pictures can be viewed in my Flickr underwear album (link).
Are there others with this set of preferences?

This topic was edited
RE:Freeballing versus sexy underwear

I have the same attitude towards being nude and hanging free. But I do have a selection of G strings and slight bladder issue. A nuisance, but a G string is essential at times.

This post was edited

As a nudist, I enjoy freeballing as much as possible when I have to be dressed to conform with society's norms but I also like wearing g-string underwear when it seems appropriate.The usual reasons are:- Wearing sexy and transparent or revealing underwear for erotic effectand- Wearing small absorbent cotton g-strings to avoid damp stains on light-coloured trousers owing to old-age slight incontinence.A comprehensive selection of my underwear pictures can be viewed in my Flickr underwear album (link).Are there others with this set of preferences?

I tried tangas and g strings when I was in the process of cutting down on wearing underwear to see if underwear with less coverage would be a reasonable compromise. I found both to be very uncomfortable, so when I started reducing my underwear supply they were part of the first batch to go.
I do have a pair of light weight light colored shorts that show a spot if even one drop of urine escapes. Maybe I will try g strings again when wearing them. More likely I will toss those shorts and buy another pair.

This post was edited

I tried tangas and g strings when I was in the process of cutting down on wearing underwear to see if underwear with less coverage would be a reasonable compromise. I found both to be very uncomfortable, so when I started reducing my underwear supply they were part of the first batch to go.I do have a pair of light weight light colored shorts that show a spot if even one drop of urine escapes. Maybe I will try g strings again when wearing them. More likely I will toss those shorts and buy another pair.
Did you try these? https://www.lightinthebox.com/en/p/men-s-cotton-g-string_p5114277.html?prm=1.30.1.0

This post was edited

I tried tangas and g strings when I was in the process of cutting down on wearing underwear to see if underwear with less coverage would be a reasonable compromise. I found both to be very uncomfortable, so when I started reducing my underwear supply they were part of the first batch to go.I do have a pair of light weight light colored shorts that show a spot if even one drop of urine escapes. Maybe I will try g strings again when wearing them. More likely I will toss those shorts and buy another pair.Did you try these? https://www.lightinthebox.com/en/p/men-s-cotton-g-string_p5114277.html?prm=1.30.1.0

No, but I will.

This post was edited

That LightInTheBox link looks good, John, thanks. The briefer the better as far as I'm concerned... my usual (95% of the time) choice of underwear is a thong/g-string... worn for the usual reasons with light coloured clothing... and like you, John, the sensual pleasure also is part of it. Pics of my selection at https://lensdump.com/a/VlGGr

This post was edited

Love a pouch with good shape and a minimum of excess fabric (some of seeg's excel in that regard) but tend to express that more in swimwear rather than underwear. For underwear, it tends to be more functional, but still fairly brief. My silk ones tend to be my wife's favourite but they don't wear as well.

This post was edited

My silk ones tend to be my wife's favourite but they don't wear as well.
I found silk to be too sweaty but I really enjoy wearing these - especially as they are the only ones that my wife has spontaneously said "I likw those" when she first saw me wearing them.

This post was edited

Not surprised. That one seems to perfectly allow the goods to sit naturally. An eye-catching look.

This post was edited

As a nudist, I enjoy freeballing as much as possible when I have to be dressed to conform with society's norms but I also like wearing g-string underwear when it seems appropriate.The usual reasons are:- Wearing sexy and transparent or revealing underwear for erotic effectand- Wearing small absorbent cotton g-strings to avoid damp stains on light-coloured trousers owing to old-age slight incontinence.A comprehensive selection of my underwear pictures can be viewed in my Flickr underwear album (link).Are there others with this set of preferences?

This post was edited