Nudist footwear

At the beach I tend to be without shoes but otherwise Im wearing something. I have flip-flops and Crocs but both leave me with filthy feet and cracked heels. Who has footwear suggestions that dont look ridiculous (I know, Im wearing Crocs, I already look ridiculous. Pictures if you can.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist footwear

I prefer to go barefoot. If your feet get filthy, you can wash them. If your paws tend to get cracks, they should get some care (urea creme for example).

This post was edited

I prefer barefoot too. But for efficient hiking on sharp objects or hot surfaces, I love my Xero Genesis huaraches. They are lightweight and next to nude.

This post was edited

Barefoot is my preference though I know that some kind of footwear in necessary at times. I remember running across the sand at Lake Michigan beaches when I was a kid because it was just too hot to walk while barefoot. Getting to the water was a relief.
Now this may seem silly, but I feel funny when I am nude and have something on my feet. It just doesn't fit my idea of being nude.

This post was edited

I peeked at the Xero shoes and they look interesting. I ended up picking up some water shoes online a couple days ago and they should arrive today. I prefer to be barefoot as well but I have a high arch and the center of my foot does not contact flat ground. The result is a lot of pain when walking on not flat surfaces such as rocks. Even sand can cause irritation if I walk in it for distances of a mile or more. Ill see how these work out and move on to something else if I dont like them. Youll spot me on the beach, Ill be the only one wearing nothing but water shoes.

This post was edited

I prefer to go barefoot. If your feet get filthy, you can wash them. If your paws tend to get cracks, they should get some care (urea creme for example).

Barefoot is my preferred footwear as well. But flip flops when some foot cover is needed. When something sturdier is needed Birkenstock or Chaco slides.

This post was edited

I peeked at the Xero shoes and they look interesting. I ended up picking up some water shoes online a couple days ago and they should arrive today. I prefer to be barefoot as well but I have a high arch and the center of my foot does not contact flat ground. The result is a lot of pain when walking on not flat surfaces such as rocks. Even sand can cause irritation if I walk in it for distances of a mile or more. Ill see how these work out and move on to something else if I dont like them. Youll spot me on the beach, Ill be the only one wearing nothing but water shoes.

I have pair of Xero barefoot sandals and a pair of their hiking sandals. I wrote a review of the hiking sandals on my site. If you want to URL I can share.

This post was edited

I was a big fan of Xero sandals for hiking but have been cutting on how much Made in China stuff I buy. I've switched to Earth Runners. They are expensive, but you have options that you don't have with Xeros.

This post was edited

I was a big fan of Xero sandals for hiking but have been cutting on how much Made in China stuff I buy. I've switched to Earth Runners. They are expensive, but you have options that you don't have with Xeros.

Earth Runners are my favorite. My xero sandals havent left the closet since I got the earth runners. I prefer to be barefoot but depending on the beach Im at I may need shoes of some sort when leaving. On a hot day the parking lot may be too hot to walk on.

This post was edited

mostly barefoot when can, if have to wear something weather permitting is Reef flip flops sooooooo comfortable , and they last a long time

This post was edited

Chacos!

This post was edited