Columbus WNBR Please contact me when the time and location is announced

I am not on Facebook (yeah I am that guy)
I will be arriving in Columbus around 6PM today Friday 8/4. I have chatted with a few people that said they could help.
I hope someone comes through with the exact location and start time so I don't end up driving a couple hundred miles out of my way and wasting the cost of a motel room.
I would rather be contacted by several people as soon as the information is available than not contacted at all.
Since I will be driving in and not able to access this page until I get to my motel room after 6pm please contact me at

alltanned@hotmail.com

I can access that on my phone
I appreciate any help.
Thank You

This topic was edited
RE:Columbus WNBR Please contact me when the time and location is announced

I am not on Facebook (yeah I am that guy)I will be arriving in Columbus around 6PM today Friday 8/4. I have chatted with a few people that said they could help.I hope someone comes through with the exact location and start time so I don't end up driving a couple hundred miles out of my way and wasting the cost of a motel room.I would rather be contacted by several people as soon as the information is available than not contacted at all.Since I will be driving in and not able to access this page until I get to my motel room after 6pm please contact me atalltanned@hotmail.comI can access that on my phoneI appreciate any help.Thank You

Were you able to ride?
Apparantly, the location wasn't posted until sometime after 1 PM on the day of the ride.
I was too busy to check Facebook most of the afternoon, but did send you an email around 6.
I don't know how many people can participate if the location not available until less than 7 hours before the start time.
Relating to one of your fairly common nude activities, were you nude for most of your drive from NW New York to Columbus?
Do you expect to be nude for most of your drive back to Florida?

This post was edited