Newbie nudist student

Hi, I'm Varus, a 20 year old Biology student from Belgium. I discovered how freeing being nude was about a year ago. I've only been an at home nudist up to now (with the exception of the rare naked swim or hike, early in the morning in remote nature reserves). I am really super curious about the full naturist experience, and to go to a resort or naturist campsite. I've been struggling a bit with my shyness, but I'm slowly getting over it. Apart from being a bit shy, I also think it might be a bit weird to a resort alone as a young man, as I'm sure there are some prejudices about that.
Any tips, ideas or suggestions are more than welcome!

This topic was edited
RE:Newbie nudist student

Hi, Varus, I am a 46 old Biotechnologist and Biochemist from Italy, working in the London area. Welcome to the nudist community. It is indeed the first step to feel comfortable in the home environment and then to do naked swims or hikes in the nature. Certainly the shyness that you are experiencing will progressively give room to confidence, as you will be practicing more and more, also with your peers - the confidence will build up.
Greetings, Teo

This post was edited

Hi Varus, You're on the right track. Following the objectives in your profile, I recommend you simply focus on people and ways to get in sync with your own mind and body, as well as strengthening your bond to nature, and the rest will follow. Good luck!

This post was edited

Hi Varus. The 20 year old Belgian man .

Can I ask how you were able to join TN as a 14 year old?

You profile clearly states youve been a member for 6 years.

Impressive how youve stayed so young.

This post was edited

LoL. Just because he's a 20 year old Biology student from Belgium doesn't mean he can do Math :P

This post was edited

LoL. Just because he's a 20 year old Biology student from Belgium doesn't mean he can do Math :P

Haha

This post was edited

Hi Varus. The 20 year old Belgian man .Can I ask how you were able to join TN as a 14 year old?You profile clearly states youve been a member for 6 years.Impressive how youve stayed so young.

You truly believe there are no minors with accounts on here? Maybe that's why he was just able to certify a few months ago. And we all know being certified proves your legitimate right? (That was sarcasm for the Sheldon Coopers of the world).

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited