Frustrating

I live with my girlfriend who really isnt into nudity, so I have to grab any opportunity to be naked at home when I can. I'm always naked when she is at work and love the feeling of being totally free. I do have a few naked friends I visit and I also pose naked for an amateur photographer , if she knew about that I am sure she would go ape.

This topic was edited
RE:Frustrating

Join the club, I'm sure a lot of men have non nudist partners and have to grab every opportunity to be nude. I'm nude now as my wife is still asleep, also get nude when she goes out. It does feel good to have everything exposed and hanging

This post was edited

I know what you mean, great having all on show, even better when you are in company, love others seeing me naked, somehow feels more exposed

This post was edited

My wife is rarely nude at home but has no problem with me being nude often as long as we don't have company. The other day she saw me putting shorts on and asked why. I told her I had some errands to do.

This post was edited

You're really lucky to have such an understanding wife. I only get naked at home when she is out, love visiting friends for naked time with no rush or pressure

This post was edited

I am the same as you. My wife will not join me nude, but does not stop me and ask why i have clothes on when I am home lol. Hopefully she will one day. Never give up hope. Been 27 yrs as a nudist and enjoying life with here.

This post was edited

I'm with you guys!! As soon as her car leaves the driveway I get naked. It's ok alone but better with a few buddies, all naked and enjoying each others company! I'm in South Orange County but can travel for nude times.

This post was edited

I'm with you guys!! As soon as her car leaves the driveway I get naked. It's ok alone but better with a few buddies, all naked and enjoying each others company! I'm in South Orange County but can travel for nude times.
Same situation here in New England.

This post was edited

I know what you mean, great having all on show, even better when you are in company, love others seeing me naked, somehow feels more exposed
When I am at a nudist resort or at home with nude friends, I like the feeling of being fully exposed.

This post was edited

I can accept that not all women feel comfortable with their own nudity; actually it's quite rare in the US. It would however be hard for me to date a woman who's not comfortable with mine. It comes across as too controlling, but then again, maybe it's an unrealistic expectation on my part.

This post was edited

I have several internet male nudist friends that are in the same boat as some of you are. They cannot be nude when their wife or significant other is around. I became friends with this one guy that was on another site. We email each other quite frequently. He's been a nudist all his life. His wife joined him for many years until they had their first child and her nudity stopped when the child was a toddler. He continued without much flack but as time went on, she became less and less tolerant of his nudity and gave him grief when he was the only one naked of the two.

This past summer, they were both naked most days, enjoying the weather, the pool. One day, recently, she returned home from work and gave him hell for being nude. Like a light switch had been flipped. He's now only nude when she's at work. He just told me that she's retiring in January. She will expect him dressed everyday.

How does a relationship between two people, supposedly in love with one another, get to a point where one does not want to see the other naked, at all. It's like there is no compromise. There's no discussion. You can't even find out why they have such an aversion to simple nudity between two people that are married. It's a head scratcher for sure.

This post was edited