RE:Does BI/Gay have a look?

Im a bi guy but quite a few people have asked if Im gay over the years. No one asks are you bi but are you gay, so maybe most people will see something in ourselves we maybe dont.

This post was edited

Im a bi guy but quite a few people have asked if Im gay over the years. No one asks are you bi but are you gay, so maybe most people will see something in ourselves we maybe dont.

This post was edited

Everybody loves a label but also fears it. Labels put us in camps so we can be understandable and controllable. It seems like "bisexual" is a bit like "mixed race" in that people are uneasy that you can be both yet fully neither.
My philosophy is to claim a label and to fly a flag is it makes sense to do so and enhances your identity and life, but not for the convenience of others. I know such a wide variety of gay men - from hypermasculine to feather boas and show tune dudes - that I consider it more an orientation than a look. Ditto for lesbians, and there's no need to even consider those who identify as bisexual.

This post was edited

i suspect if someone approached you and asked if you were bi or gay is because They are bi or gay and maybe wanting to hook up . i don't think there is a bi- gay look but how one acts may be a clue i guess , i consider myself bi-queer not a fan of word gay as gay means happiness and not all people straight or so called gay are happy. i go to a men nudist camp again so called gay there are bi , straight , queer , gay and whatever else there hard to look and say he not straight other than the sissy acting ones but they could be straight as i don't know everyone especially the weekend group.

This post was edited

you look really straight to me.
Pitty that a lot of people still confuse nudety with Liberty and sex.
Im a nudist and I love the company of other nudists no matter what your orientation is.
Ofcourse we will joke about some situations but hey... does not every one do that!

Anyway if you ever visit Andalucia bring your wife over for coffee at my poolside!

This post was edited

To keep it short and sweet you dont look gay to me you look like a happy normal couple as far as I see in this photo.
Take care stay safe.

This post was edited

Yes. That's how AI can assess a face as gay with 90% accuracy. Presumably, it's half that accuracy for bi faces.

This post was edited