Personal ?

Hi, Im new here. My names Jim. I have a personal question to ask ans would like the advice of an older women and man. Cold some message me if the want to help, its a little embarrassing

This topic was edited
RE: Personal ?

Umm dude if you cannot ask it here in the open then forget about it and move on !!!!

This post was edited
Really?

Umm dude if you cannot ask it here in the open and in English then forget about it and move on !!!!

This post was edited

Welcome to this great community.

You can post a question under "New Nudists" or feel free to just message me. I've been a nudist for over 43 of my 63 years.
Cheri

This post was edited

Cheri were all pondering what the mystery question is please let us know if your asked ok.

This post was edited

By the time you complete filling in your profile, you may have found the answer for your self. Since this is your 1st post and from your question I would guess that you are not a nudist but a wanna be. Check out the forum docs for suggestions for 1st timers. That should help.

This post was edited

Completely blank profile, question in secret. Enough said.
I didnt even think about it looking bad. Sorry I'm the new guy and did not want to get off on the wrong foot. Forget I asked. I look forward to getting to know everyone on here, and agian sorry.

This post was edited

Welcome to the site Sword. It is a great site with lots of friendly people who are most helpful to newbies. As Cheri offered to help you I would suggest that you send her a p.m. to discuss your problem. You can be assurred that it will go no further than her and she is probably the most experienced and helpful person on TN and many other nudist sites.

This post was edited

Cheri were all pondering what the mystery question is please let us know if your asked ok.

Nothing has been asked/answered as yet.

This post was edited

Call me crazy, but I doubt Cherri would break a confidence.

This post was edited

Call me crazy, but I doubt Cherri would break a confidence.

Thanks. I wouldn't break a confidence, but I could mention that a question was asked/answered if it was. My integrity is very much intact.

This post was edited