RE:Fake women

Unfortunately, I get messaged by spam accounts more than by real people.

...and more calls, more mail and spam dates too, like a bona fide spam homecoming king here.

This post was edited

So sad that there are just a handful of legitimate men here and an even smaller number of legitimate women. Most legitimate women will not even talk to a man. This site is now so full of fakes, frauds, phonies that the legitimate men and women are just drowning in a sea of rubbish here..

This post was edited

So sad that there are just a handful of legitimate men here and an even smaller number of legitimate women. Most legitimate women will not even talk to a man. This site is now so full of fakes, frauds, phonies that the legitimate men and women are just drowning in a sea of rubbish here..

It makes you wonder what the business plan is for this site.

Is it to attract real naturists?

Or is it to attract people who just like looking at nudes?

Which of the two is more profitable?

This post was edited

So sad that there are just a handful of legitimate men here and an even smaller number of legitimate women. Most legitimate women will not even talk to a man. This site is now so full of fakes, frauds, phonies that the legitimate men and women are just drowning in a sea of rubbish here..It makes you wonder what the business plan is for this site.Is it to attract real naturists?Or is it to attract people who just like looking at nudes?Which of the two is more profitable?

Brilliant question - has been ungoing query since the earliest days of the site.

This post was edited

It sad that there are fakes, but I always wonder what their real motive is. It is to allure you to a paid-sex site? Is it a guy who wants sexual contact but knows its easier to get you to chat as a female in the first instance? I used to belong to another site and those were the two main motives. Pity its happening here as this site seems legit and genuine in its intent. I only joined recently (and when i am over the cold I have right now, I will do the pics and certify myself). To date I have sent 5 FR and all accepted (thanks) and so far no fakes that I can detect - but I know they will happen.

This post was edited

Classic example of admins having no clout on this website.
Maryannbryce86 & Teanatrup both set up profiles hours apart. One aged 25, the other 33.
Both have the same profile picture.

Surely it is about time that all profiles were processed before allowed full access to true nudists?

https://www.truenudists.com/user/maryannbryce86/
https://www.truenudists.com/user/teanatrup/

This post was edited

They are both from the same town, maybe they are identical twins. Lol.
It is a shame how many accounts there are that start that way and then either ask you to go elsewhere or give you a hard luck story and ask for a steamcard.
I guess after time I have learned to sort them out I but still get caught every now and then.

This post was edited

There has been a surge in "new users" stating on their profiles that their old account was hacked. Take Oliviasasha44 as an example: https://www.truenudists.com/user/oliviasasha44/

That in itself is alarming. Just how safe are our own accounts?

It is well documented on the web that bot profiles can be used to hack into users accounts, so with the volume of fake accounts and bot accounts that are laying dormant on this site, it worries me no end and the site owners seem non phased to tackle this issue by continuing to allow fake accounts to lay dormant on the site.

But I also question, why are all the ones claiming that their accounts were hacked, are they all model beautiful women,with grainy images as if they were downloaded from the web. By the looks of Olivia, she has expensive plastic surgery on her lips and wears a neckless embosed with the name "Victoria" I suspect that she might be another fake!

This post was edited

Lots of fake women and couples profile here. Many are even certified as true nudists. Not sure how they are getting around the process. There there are those older couples profiles that were certified at one time but then no new pictures in several years of her, only him. We always assume they broke up and he is still riding on her coat tails. We understand we all age but thats no reason to not post recent images.

This post was edited

I've encountered so many fake accounts on this site, that I'm not even sure if all the people posting about fake accounts are real.
Given the fact, that the majority of people on this site aren't "true nudists", it's not difficult to see why. They view nudity in a perverted way, and are only here to pursue their deviant sexual desires. So it's not surprising to see the massive flow of scammers coming in here. They don't even have to try that hard, because some people are so easily led when the little head does the thinkin'.
But I won't hold my breath, waiting for the site owners to address the problem. Having half a million registered users, does offer some bragging rights, and they probably don't want to give that up.

This post was edited