Ripped open jeans while at work.

So Ive been commando for years. I cant remember the last time I wore underwear, but today may have been a good reason to. While at work with an hour left I bent down and ripped open my crotch of the jeans. Instantly I knew what had happened and wondered if anyone saw my boys. Thankfully my shirt covered my opening and I finished my day open to the world. Being a nudist it doesnt concern me but I know the others in my work area probably wouldnt care much less if I was to be seen outside work with the crotch of my jeans wide open. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Im sure someone on here has a similar story!

This topic was edited
RE:Ripped open jeans while at work.

I have ripped pants at a men's fraternal meeting and shorts at a band rehearsal. Neither allowed my equipment to hang out.

This post was edited

I've had the same thing happen in public when canal boating. Luckily I had some underwear available on the boat.

This post was edited

The rear seam went in my trousers at work once. Fortunately I didn't live too far away and drove home to change. I think it was lunch hour that allowed me to get out to my car with no one noticing.

This post was edited

Some years ago on a quiet Sunday morning - I was stopped at a red light - and at this corner was a bus stop bench. A young man 20's was sitting there apparently waiting for the bus and he was wearing work trousers legs spread naturally wide open. The seam below his zipper was ripped wide open showing his balls and the crack of his bare ass! I had no problem with that and loved that like me he wasn't wearing underwear. I don't think he realized it at all - could be wrong. But I was very happy to see it! nakedman

This post was edited

So Ive been commando for years. I cant remember the last time I wore underwear, but today may have been a good reason to. While at work with an hour left I bent down and ripped open my crotch of the jeans. Instantly I knew what had happened and wondered if anyone saw my boys. Thankfully my shirt covered my opening and I finished my day open to the world. Being a nudist it doesnt concern me but I know the others in my work area probably wouldnt care much less if I was to be seen outside work with the crotch of my jeans wide open. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Im sure someone on here has a similar story!

I have pants that have an open crotch. I still wear them. Of course I hate underwear and rarely wear them. Yuck. I think its brave and hot that you had that experience. Nudity brings us all together.

This post was edited

I have pants that have an open crotch. I still wear them. Of course I hate underwear and rarely wear them. Yuck. I think its brave and hot that you had that experience. Nudity brings us all together.

This post was edited

I have had two similar incidents. I haven't worn underwear in over 20 years unless I am in slacks for a work reason. So while out with coworkers to celebrate something I went the restroom. Stepping up to the urinal I unzipped and the zipper went right to the bottom and kept going. There was no chance of fixing it there. So I sat through the rest of the evening with my shirt tail out and my fly wide open. A cool breeze reminded me to check my shirt tail to ensure things were covered. I did have one friend ask my fly was down. I told him it had broken. He just grinned and went on. I don't know if anything was visible or if he was grinning at my misfortune.

The second incident was much worse. I am one of those guys that gets a good pair of 501's and wears them until they fall apart. Well this pair did just that. While shopping in the hardware store I squatted to get something off a low shelf and was rewarded with that chilling sound of cloth ripping. From just above the right knee up the inner thigh to the crotch was split wide. A few brave threads were still holding it together but they wouldn't last long. I had to adjust the goods to the left to keep out of trouble. The cashier just said "having some bad luck?" I just replied "its just one of those days."

This post was edited

I was at work. No underwear and the jeans I had on ripped by the back pocket. A girl I was working with heard it. Asked if I had extra jeans I didn't but my shirt I had on was larger than usual and covered it.
Second time it happened I had to buy a new pair. Thank god we had my size in stock

This post was edited