Nude Hiking

We do a lot of nude hiking (sometimes just topless depending on the area). We both love the feeling of being in the great outdoors nude. The places we go are public places so the chance of getting caught is always there. We are very careful because we don't want to offend anyone. Most of the places are in county parks, state parks, and greenbelt areas. We always carry along a piece of clothing to slip on quickly as needed. Anyway, we have got caught a few times but luckily the people who saw us didn't seem to mind.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Hiking

Great approach to enjoying hiking with the best possible attire (none). Your approach is the same as mine, thogh I choose places where scrambling to get covered is not needed. Nude hiking is my overall favorite activity.

What are state and local laws in Iowa? Where I live in New Hampshire, there are restrictionsand public nudity can generate a fine or jail time. In Massachusetts to the south, it's worse where one can be labeled a sex offender. Fortunately, in Vermont to the west of me about an hour, nudity is generally accepted and, with the exception of a few local ordinances, completely legal (or, at least not illegal).

This post was edited
RE:Nude Hiking

In Iowa the display of genitals is illegal but according to the way the law is written, it would be ok for females to go topless. You never see it here, but it appears to be legal.

This post was edited