Not really daring, but

For me it is.....I enjoy sitting out on my back porch nude chillin, drinking and smoking.....I've been known to go camping nude at the public park. I have also been known to walk from mltge front door of my home to the garage nude(there is no obstruction of view)

This topic was edited
RE:Not really daring, but

I sit on my Front porch to do that and have set up my Red Neck Hot Tub there to use it nude also. Works out fine for me.

This post was edited

I sit on my Front porch to do that and have set up my Red Neck Hot Tub there to use it nude also. Works out fine for me.

Do you have a high fence or hedge?
If not, are you on a street with very little traffic?

This post was edited

My front porch is perhaps a little too daring and we do get the occasional walker and turning car. Loose shorts are subtle enough in my opinion.

This post was edited

It all depends on the law and public perception where you live.
Where I live I can clean my front porch windows naked.

This post was edited

My front porch is partially and lightly screened by garden plants. Sitting and enjoying a coffee or a book is possible for most of the day. Unless I am moving about, I am just lost in the background.

This post was edited

It all depends on the law and public perception where you live.Where I live I can clean my front porch windows naked.

Probably couldn't in many parts of the US.

This post was edited

Do you have a high fence or hedge?If not, are you on a street with very little traffic?

No fence, no hedge, dead end street so minimal traffic, AND my house faces the lake I live on. The Back Yard is between the house and the street. I prefer the view of the lake rather than the neighbor's property across the street.

This post was edited

Do you have a high fence or hedge?If not, are you on a street with very little traffic?No fence, no hedge, dead end street so minimal traffic, AND my house faces the lake I live on. The Back Yard is between the house and the street. I prefer the view of the lake rather than the neighbor's property across the street.

Then I guess you have to wear something when you work in the back yard.

This post was edited