Caught showing

Hi I was ask to go and fix my nabiours hot water ,so I went up stairs to fix water after fixing I was just talking to nabiour when she turns round to me , you are showing me a bit ,

I said what ? so she leaned down and touched my wille which was showing out of my house coat.!!
I said do you like what you see ?
she answered yes so I gave he a full view opening my housecoat up .
she said very nice ..

This topic was edited
RE:Caught showing

Oops with your open housecoat! For her to tell you it was showing is one thing - for her to reach down and touch it is quite another! Do you know if she had any idea before that moment that you enjoy being nude? That foreign touch to your manly part might've brought UP some issues. Did the view include a full-on erection?

It sounds like the whole experience was a very positive interaction. Did you tell the wife your neighbor touched your exposed penis?

This post was edited

Reference telling wife no she's a bit jellous.

On the other erection just a bit .

This post was edited

Hi I was ask to go and fix my nabiours hot water ,so I went up stairs to fix water after fixing I was just talking to nabiour when she turns round to me , you are showing me a bit ,I said what ? so she leaned down and touched my wille which was showing out of my house coat.!!I said do you like what you see ?she answered yes so I gave he a full view opening my housecoat up .she said very nice ..

Wow what a wonderful experience, must remember next time i am asked to fix something for a neighbor to just wear a housecoat

This post was edited

Because I'm always looking for clarity and the post below is not quite clear to me: you did not tell your wife to avoid the confrontation and her expected jealousy, (an understandable omission), but as to the lengthening of you lumber, you became only a bit boney, that when you asked and she approved of seeing more, you opened your housecoat fully so she could see everything? Trying to picture this scene challenges, knowing that after a female neighbor had put even only one questing finger against it, I personally would have been graduating to a full-on hummer in very short order - in my past life, anyway (aka before I became a professional nudist). I suppose the moment was quick enough that the bloodflow was moving more after you and your neighbor had gone your separate ways.

Reference telling wife no she's a bit jellous.On the other erection just a bit .

This post was edited