Living your life or exhibitionist?

There have been several topics of discussion regarding this situation. Some say, it's a bit exhibitionist and others say it's just living your life and you should be able to do whatever you want in your home. This woman appears to be living her life naked inside her home. Many of us do this and wouldn't live any other way. The concern (?) is the open blinds on the window behind her and her neighbors windows that may have a view inside her home.

Is she just living her life as a nudist or is she being a bit of an exhibitionist?

This topic was edited
RE:Living your life or exhibitionist?

Yes there are many gray areas but, if she say just stood at the window to open/close it, doing blinds/curtains etc she would just a nudist but, if she just stood at the window hoping someone sees her naked she would be an exhibitionist.

This post was edited

We all want to be accepted, which includes our lifestyle. I say she is living her life as she wants, as most of us wish we could. We all have a little exhibitionist in us, some more than others. My feeling of routine housework or chores inside with the windows not covered is not exhibitionism; Karen across the street may disagree!

This post was edited

The blinds are part closed so it would be difficult to see through them.

This post was edited

We all want to be accepted, which includes our lifestyle. I say she is living her life as she wants, as most of us wish we could. We all have a little exhibitionist in us, some more than others. My feeling of routine housework or chores inside with the windows not covered is not exhibitionism; Karen across the street may disagree!

I agree that, in my opinion and the way we live, she is just living her life. I don't agree that we ALL have a little exhibitionist in us. I've argued that point because our exposing ourselves, semi-intentionally to our next-door neighbors, is to prove to them that living naked is a normal way of life. If I walked around the yard aroused and standing in a way that I know they'll see me, then I see that a being an exhibitionist but we do nothing lewd or sexual with the intent of being seen by others.

We live as this woman in the picture does. Our windows and blinds are open at various times of the day. During the evening times, we close the blinds partially so it's difficult for passersby to see into the house. During the daylight hours, they are open. We don't stand in front of the window, but we do just carry on and live as if they were closed. When outside in our yard, we've done our best to provide shielding from the neighbors so we can enjoy our entire backyard naked. I've working in the garage with the doors open but parked our cars in a way to shield my nakedness but not completely. If someone wanted to see me, they could with some ingenuity on their part. We feel that our nudist life is quite normal, not matter what society says. Yes, we always take into account that society doesn't agree completely, but we also feel that a bit of exposure to our way of life could make them at least think seriously about why they feel the way they do about people like us that are nudists and live nude.

As I've stated numerous times, we have been seen by our neighbors, next-door and across the street. There are certain very small vantage points for these occupants of these three homes to see small portions of our side yards and back yard. NO one has complained, spoken to us, left us a note or called the cops. I truly feel that they most likely think, "hey, they live naked. So, what. They aren't hurting anyone and ... they are good neighbors."

In reality, it might be different if this was a male. It's not fair but that's the way it is. I think our nude life and how we live has been accepted by neighbors because it's not just me naked outside or in the garage. Granted, Di isn't naked in the garage as often as I am, but she is on occasion and there's less confusing and misinterpretation when it's both of us seen living this way.

This post was edited

I agree we cannot live our lives behind closed curtains or shut blinds, people should not be looking in to house windows,

This post was edited

From looking at the picture the woman is just living life normally, stopped for a quick picture. The blinds are closed yes drawn up a bit but still closed. I say she is doing what she wants in her home as we all should do.

This post was edited

My opinion is living her life. I run around here nude with my windows open. I know I dont have neighbors right on top of me but its my house and if they happen to see me, well thats on them. Lol

This post was edited

For me, I cannot tell from a picture. The pose seems contrived, but I am not sure... Would love to have a conversation with her.

This post was edited

I think all nudist including myself who participate in social nudity are somewhat exhibitionist.

This post was edited

Thats what we believe. After all when youre at a nudist resort or beach and naked youre displaying your naked body to others.

This post was edited