RE:Living your life or exhibitionist?

An exhibitionist exposes to purposely shock or offend. I don't think most of us want that.

This post was edited

The woman in the photo may be neither completely a living your life nudist or an exhibitionist, but a little of both. That she posed for the photo indicates she is comfortable being seen nude by others, assuming she knew the odds of the photo circulating. Many of us are like her, we are not exhibitionists looking for a sexual thrill, but feel content with others seeing us as we really are.

This post was edited

The woman in the photo may be neither completely a living your life nudist or an exhibitionist, but a little of both. That she posed for the photo indicates she is comfortable being seen nude by others, assuming she knew the odds of the photo circulating. Many of us are like her, we are not exhibitionists looking for a sexual thrill, but feel content with others seeing us as we really are.

Photographs are still being taken by people without any attachment to some device which allows its immediate uploading to the internet and the loss of control which comes with a cellphone, and the instantaneous transmission of the shot to an outboard memory device. Pictures taken with real cameras, those with shutters and film, are still safe from other people's eyes, that is until the film is processed offsite and the photographer and subject can and do lose control of the art. Even that loss of can be avoided if the film is processed from exposure to print by the person in charge of the complete stream. The percentage of photography being done in this way is certainly minuscule now, though I come from the era when lots of amateur b&w photography was done in this way. And I don't miss at all the caustic, nose-assaulting smell of the chemicals it took!

This post was edited

My opinion is living her life. I run around here nude with my windows open. I know I dont have neighbors right on top of me but its my house and if they happen to see me, well thats on them. Lol

This is the attitude we have and have always had. We've been nudists for over 50 years. Lived it apartments, rented houses, and bought three houses of our own. In every situation, we've taken every opportunity to live naked with our window coverings open where someone from the outside would have to go to some trouble to see us. For us, having the window coverings open is a connection with being nude outside, when we can't or choose not to be naked outside.

I'm not sure where some feel that their personal space extends past their nose and into my personal space, especially into our own home. We don't dance around in front of our windows, and we ensure that there is some degree of opacity of view. We've had people walking on the sidewalk as we were walking from the office to other parts of the house. They've taken a double take, and we figure they saw something. They kept walking and we've never had complaints, or the cops show up at the door. This should be how a normal adult should react. They should be more embarrassed that they were looking into someone's home instead of embarrassed or offended by seeing someone naked in their home.

This picture is just one I saw online. It was just to depict how some of us might live. I didn't expect the picture to be dissected to be taken out of context. But I appreciate all the responses. It's just something to think about and discuss. Trying to keep the group alive!

This post was edited

I think it was a great topic!!!!

This post was edited

I think it was a great topic!!!!

We thought so too! ;-)

This post was edited

I think all nudist including myself who participate in social nudity are somewhat exhibitionist.

How true, we are all exhibitionists to some extent

This post was edited

My opinion is living her life. I run around here nude with my windows open. I know I dont have neighbors right on top of me but its my house and if they happen to see me, well thats on them. LolThis is the attitude we have and have always had. We've been nudists for over 50 years. Lived it apartments, rented houses, and bought three houses of our own. In every situation, we've taken every opportunity to live naked with our window coverings open where someone from the outside would have to go to some trouble to see us. For us, having the window coverings open is a connection with being nude outside, when we can't or choose not to be naked outside.I'm not sure where some feel that their personal space extends past their nose and into my personal space, especially into our own home. We don't dance around in front of our windows, and we ensure that there is some degree of opacity of view. We've had people walking on the sidewalk as we were walking from the office to other parts of the house. They've taken a double take, and we figure they saw something. They kept walking and we've never had complaints, or the cops show up at the door. This should be how a normal adult should react. They should be more embarrassed that they were looking into someone's home instead of embarrassed or offended by seeing someone naked in their home.This picture is just one I saw online. It was just to depict how some of us might live. I didn't expect the picture to be dissected to be taken out of context. But I appreciate all the responses. It's just something to think about and discuss. Trying to keep the group alive!
Completely agree. Plus, during the day it is hard to see much from the outside. Maybe a silhouette.

This post was edited

That was a very well though out and well written response

This post was edited

She's a nudist.

This post was edited