Dancing w/friends

We may be going to our first resort "dance" this weekend. Do opposite sex friends dance with one another, especially slow dances? It would seem that two non-coupled, opposite sex dance partners might be somewhat inappropriate.

This post was edited
RE: Dancing w/friends

We may be going to our first resort "dance" this weekend. Do opposite sex friends dance with one another, especially slow dances? It would seem that two non-coupled, opposite sex dance partners might be somewhat inappropriate.
Would you do so in a clothed environment ?
I would, but that's me, and with no reservations whatever.
( of course, I'm a dancer )

This post was edited
RE: Wow

We have only been to a few dances at East Haven, a number of years ago. There was alcohol permitted, but no one got out of hand. We are not big into dancing, more went for the social atmosphere. Dances then were Clothing Optional at the resort. I think so people could dress a bit more provocotive to add some fun and spice to the dance. Many were nude or might as well have been.
Overall no sex problems, but more or less similar to a dance at any bar, people having fun, flirting, and showing their moves.

This post was edited
RE: Dances at nudist resorts

I am a single male nudist and love going to resorts. About 10 yrs ago I went to a dance and even before it got started ( at 8 pm) people were allready drunk and even accused me of touching some ones breasts. It was a trashy place in GA , I won't mention the name, but I just want to warn single guys to be careful. I go to hedo in Jamaica , and another very nice resort here near me. Love the people ! And they love single men ! Has any single men ever experienced anything like I have? Thanks and love the site and ALL my true friends!!!before getting marry i twice went to a nudist resort. on my first visit i was told that each night there was a late night party in the club, and was ask if i was goiing to attend. i said i wouldnt be because of having to work that evening and that upon leaving i had a two hour drive ahead of me, which was true. but i was also considering the fact that i was a single black man alone at a nudist resort and no one knew where i was. i didnt want to get stuck there trying to explain a mistake.

This post was edited