Dances at nudist resorts

I am a single male nudist and love going to resorts. About 10 yrs ago I went to a dance and even before it got started ( at 8 pm) people were allready drunk and even accused me of touching some ones breasts. It was a trashy place in GA , I won't mention the name, but I just want to warn single guys to be careful. I go to hedo in Jamaica , and another very nice resort here near me. Love the people ! And they love single men ! Has any single men ever experienced anything like I have? Thanks and love the site and ALL my true friends!!!

This topic was edited
RE: Dances at nudist resorts

We've got mixed opinions on dances. From what we've seen and heard, they're usually ok provided everyone behaves, doesn't get drunk, etc.
However a friend of our worked at one of the big FL resorts and told us the dances there routinely got out of hand and very risque. I think it has as much to do with the dancers behaving as it does with the resort's management keeping an eye on everyone to insure behavior is clean and acceptable.

This post was edited

Getting drunk at any event can lead to bad behavior and usually does.

This post was edited

We were members at the old Birch Acres in Mass during the late '80,s. Dances every Thur, Friday and Saturday nights. Sundays too on long weekends. Place was licensed with their own bar. We never attended them, but frequently heard war stories the next day. Many involved jealousy issues, occasional physical confrontations, nearly all involved alcohol. We never regretted skipping them.

This post was edited

Green Valley has a dance once a week or so.
I've been, and it was OK.
They do not serve liquor. It's BYOB if anything.
Kinda OK, but not so much my cup of tea.
It's generally after dark, cooling off, and most are dressed in something to some extent.
Elsewhere I've been to a "dance" daytime, and it was better.
No liquor ( too early in the day, I suppose ) and almost no one dressed.
Very few singles, and not much dancing, in my experience. Disappointing, really.

This post was edited

We were members at the old Birch Acres in Mass during the late '80,s. Dances every Thur, Friday and Saturday nights. Sundays too on long weekends. Place was licensed with their own bar. We never attended them, but frequently heard war stories the next day. Many involved jealousy issues, occasional physical confrontations, nearly all involved alcohol. We never regretted skipping them.

I visited Berkshire Vista several times and attended the dances, drank very little, had fun dancing. I never saw anything inappropriate. I camped every time I visited. Spent time in the Grotto as well as in the upper levels visiting with friends.

This post was edited

There is a clique of long timers at laguna who always wear lingere to the dances and
the men take turns dancing with all the women before the night is done.
We only go 2 or 3 times a year, but always see the same people.
We love the dances there and enjoy being able to get naked in a night club setting.
A few drinks for me (Bud doesn't drink) and a little dancing caps the perfect naked day.
Then its off to the pool for a midnight swim.

This post was edited

Some of the resorts here in Aus have events and dancers and infact one has a annual NYE party and all take their own drinks.. But not regular weekend dancing... People in general were well behaved .. with dancing pools and hot tubs all in use...None of the resorts here to my knowledge are licenced to sell alcohol but ok to take your own.

This post was edited

You do NOT want to go to dances at the upstate SC park. The president and his minion have difficulty keeping their hands to themselves. That's one reason a new nonlanded club is starting in the SC upstate.

This post was edited
Slight Tangent Here

I will never understand why so many people believe they have to be drunk, high or whatever to enjoy themselves and life.

You should see how often someone's drinking in the Chatroom. Alcohol's a subject so often I'm considering contacting AA. hahaha!

Over and Out!

This post was edited

Can you tell me about the new non landed club in the Upstate?

I know nothing about it, but it will be G-rated unlike the upstate park

This post was edited