RE:Would you - nude shared office space

Do you think that there would be enough people that were allowed to work primarily remotely that would be interested in doing this to make it economically viable?Well there's certainly people working like this albeit clothed. So the only difference is the nudity. And personally I believe there is enough demand. But am betting here in Brisbane Australia the gender skew to male would be about 80 to 90%

Probably would quickly move to all male under those circumstances.

This post was edited

Yes, definitely and I am sure I will enjoy the opportunity to do so

This post was edited

I would too. A business experimented for a month a few years ago: https://www.brandiconimage.com/2015/04/what-our-office-learned-working-naked.html.

This post was edited

At least one person on this site and one on another were nudists who owned a small business.
One of them was nude when he thought he was alone at the workplace, but eventually everyone had stopped by unexpectedly an saw him nude, so he just stopped wearing clothes at work. Some others joined him, some did not.
The other, from when he started his business, told prospective employees that he was usually nude at work and they were free to be nude or clothed, Most chose nude.

This post was edited

When I bought my biz in 2019 I had a private office on a diff floor from staff. I freq worked nude and dressed quickly if a y staff needed to come up (rare). Unfortunately COVID kicked the crap out of me and my biz and I had to downsize space and staff which eliminated the nude office work unless I go in on a weekend afternoon, which is rare.

This post was edited

At least one person on this site and one on another were nudists who owned a small business.

This is unusual, but not unheard of.
I had a nudist friend who was a business partner of a small repair shop. When he worked in the back office, he was nude. That was confirmed when I paid him a surprise visit; and he indeed was naked doing paperwork in the back office lol!

It was certainly an interesting situation. He was already a nudist when him and a (non-nudist) friend decided to start the business. They agreed that the back office would be a "naked space." They then hired a front desk clerk; and explained to her the "back office situation", which she actually ok with.
The clerk lady was eventually extended an invitation to visit my friend's resort with him; which she actually agreed to! When I met her she told me she didn't really have any issues being naked there - or my friend (her employer) seeing her naked - but for her it was a one-time thing. But she would sometimes co-work in the back office with my friend - while he was naked; and had no issues with it. But she told me she started dating someone who wasn't too happy with that "arrangement"; so out of respect for him he started covering up when they shared the back room.

This post was edited

That is a sad development in an otherwise pleasant story, and what seems like a common theme - a new partner's concerns getting in the way of a perfectly natural platonic arrangement. Too bad she couldn't have chosen a new partner who has a stronger constitution and full trust in their relationship. "Out of respect" the situation changed and for the dumbest reason - someone outside of the office ends up dictating the sanctity of the bare safe space. I hope she soon discovers other faults in her choice and kicks that childish guy to the curb. Nude ain't lewd, dude!

This post was edited

That article above about the nude office was a good read, but I had to access the Wayback Machine to read it:

https://web.archive.org/web/20221004032741/https://www.brandiconimage.com/2015/04/what-our-office-learned-working-naked.html

This post was edited

I have read here and on other sites about small business owners who worked nude and allowed their employees to do so if they wanted to.

This post was edited

I'd be good with it. And 3 of the 4 people I work with agreed and the hold out is male.

This post was edited